Chapter 10

Writer's pov :

        Some days are passed like a roller coaster ride. Their friendship level reached even higher than before. Vaishu is in deep love with Aadhi. She refused to propose him since she has the biggest fear in her heart whether Aadhi will accept or not. They have three days holiday due to some programs happening in college. 

One fine day, in Vaishu's home she is doing something in her mobile still not waking up from bed a long time. Her mom entered her room and saw her smiling looking at the mobile screen, that makes her angry. She was noticing a different Vaishu for these past days. It's already been late for her office.

"What are you still doing looking at your mobile? Time is already 8 and I am going to break your mobile for using overtime. You can use it for knowledge purpose, not for entertaining. " her mom yelled at her while folding the quilt in her bed and she arranged it in her cupboard. 

" Why are you annoying me? Don't behave like a typical mother ma", Vaishu said frustrated and kept her mobile in a table and stood up from the bed. 

"You were the one competing with me from my womb still not accepting that you are arguing with me for everything. " her mom said looking straightly at her. 

" Then you should have killed me in your womb? Who asked you to raise me? "Vaishu said angrily matching her tone. 

" Who knows you will be like this? You were literally behaved like strangling my intestine. If I knew before about you, I wouldn't have faced all these troubles" her mom said little smiling through her lips. 

" Oh! What to do! It was like a melody to my damn ears and I don't want to argue about this silly matter. Just go to work, I will take care of everything here. " Vaishu said moving outside the room like she is not very much interested to talk. She sighed and left for her work. Vaishu spends her full day chatting with everyone in the group and spending time in some social media. Though Aadhi didn't reply to all the messages, she messaged him by thinking at least he will reply to this one. 

At Anjali's house :

             Aadhi spends his full day in the library by reading books not even cared to look at Anjali. He came silently and ate his lunch and went upstairs again without even looking into Anjali's room. Anjali felt so lonely spending in her room.

She tried to sleep but it didn't come. She is not very fond of social media, so she spends her time watching a movie. She literally had a tear in her eyes thinking about how lonely she is, even though she experienced it from her childhood. 

There is an award function this evening for the doctors. Anjali's mom and dad are nominated for their specialists in gynecology and neurology. Last year, her dad got the best neurologist award and every year, he will be the one to win that award. 

So, Anjali and Aadhi got ready for the function. Their parents told them that they will reach the venue by themselves. Anjali didn't want to go but she doesn't have any other options. So, she got ready in her perfect attire and went downstairs to see Aadhi already glaring at her. 

"What makes you this much late? " he asked looking awesome in his attire. 

" Just be happy that I came this much fast and don't yell at me for unnecessary things. They don't even wait for us, then why we have to go fast. " Anjali asked annoyed by his character. 

Aadhi raised his eyebrows," You are not a Prime Minister to wait for you till you reach there. I don't know why you are behaving like this. Anyone in your position will feel happy about their parents getting the award. " he said raising from his position and picked his bike keys.