Kabanata 40

Hello this will be the last chapter! Salamat po sa matiyagang paghihintay!

Kabanata 40

NIXON MEKHI CALLAGHAN

How deep is your love? It was one of the lines in a famous Bee Gees song. Someone played it once for me and I can't help but sing it over and over again until I was stuck with that only lyric.  I laid awake on my bed and think of how deep my love will go for someone so important to me.

I've watched my parents fall in love with each other every single day. As much as I hate how I see them, I wanted it too. To find someone whom I fall for every single second of my life.

Gaano ba kasarap ang mahalin ng isang tao? I did not know anything about it back then. I've been with different girls back when I was even fourteen. Back in Ireland, it was just a normal thing for teens. My mother said attraction cannot be avoided even at the young age. Kahit siya ay nakaranas na noon kahit sa murang edad. Kaya hindi ko alam kung paano ba malalaman na nagmamahal ka na o nakararanas na ng sarap ng pagmamahal.

I had my platonic relationship with my cousin, Snow. Dahil nag-iisa siyang babae sa aming magpipinsan, we were very protective of her. We knew about the history of her family or should I say his drug syndicate leader of an uncle. I knew her story and I knew of her fears. And I didn't know it would drew me to something so beautiful.

When I was barely eighteen, she told me about her cousin. Ang pinsan niyang anak ng kaniyang uncle na siyang nahuli dahil isang myembro ng sindikato. Even though Snow did not know her that deep, I knew my cousin loved her as her family. At sobrang gustong makita ni Snow ang pinsan niyang iyon.

Two years after that, Snow found out that her cousin was already in college. Third year or second year, I guess. She got some pictures from her hired private investigator. Kumuha ako ng isa nun at hindi makapaniwala sa nakita.

To say she was pretty wasn't enough to describe her. She was gorgeous like an angel to me. Her heart shaped face attracted me the most. Her chocolate brown eyes were enticing but I really don't like her hair. Palagi kong sinasabi kay Snow noon na ayaw na ayaw ko sa kaniyang kulot na buhok. It's what the Filipinos say, ang mga kulot daw ay salot and I've always teased Snow about it.

" She was living in that building. I know this was too much Eion but can you help me? Find out anything about her?"

Snow's teary-eyes and pleading face almost broke me. I know how much she waited for that moment to happen. Hindi lang siya kungdi ang buong angkan nila. Her cousin was their lost princess and I doubt they'll ever let her go.

Pumayag ako kahit di sigurado sa ginagawa. With the band going strong, I didn't know what I was doing. She was just enticing like a devilish angel trying to get to me. I followed her everywhere, getting more information but it wasn't enough for me. So I did the silliest thing a man could ever do, I bought a unit near hers.

Sa unang pagkikita namin ay naging tanga ako habang nakatitig sa kaniya. I was like a jerk trying to act cool in front of her. Mukhang hindi siya naapektuhan because she acts as if no one could ever rule her. Kahit mabait ang dating ay alam kong hindi ko siya agad-agad na makukuha.

Her innocent eyes were the main suspect why I got into this mess. She was beautiful but her eyes got me whenever I see her. She was driving me insane. Hindi ko alam ang iniisip ko kung bakit palagi akong humihinto sa harapan niya tuwing hapon at pinapasakay siya sa aking kotse.

It got me more insane nang inalok niya akong siya ang magsusubo sa akin. She was just inches away from me. Her scent enveloping my nostils and god! it was addicting. Indeed she was an angel in a body of a beautiful woman. Snow's family got some good genes and it was a bad news for me. This beauty got me on my knees.