this one passes too

" NO MATTER HOW HARD YOUR PAST IS, YOU CAN ALWAYS BEGIN"

" Even this time the asia's most heartthrob went to the young and handsome CEO Kim Taehyung"

The news reader finished announcing as photos of taehyung was displayed on the TV screen. She lazily drank the coffee and looked at the screen. It was a saturday so she went to the cafe with her friends Lex and Mach.

'She' refers to none other than Lee Seoyoon, an unsuccessful media worker who is in the edge of giving up. The world has not given her any happiness for her to brag about. No caring and loving parents who would wait for her return, no sweet boyfriends to drop her by at her office, no brother with whom she could quarrel with atleast.

It was just her and her one time in a week meet friends lex and mach.

Lex was a girl with blue eyes, black bushy hair, full of humour and kindness while mach had brown eyes with long straight hair and intelligence. In this group according to seoyoon if she needs to rank based on looks then she will be in the 3rd place while the 1st and 2nd would go to lex and mach definitely.

"He really looks awesome man" lex said almost drooling eyeing the paparazzi photos of the said CEO.

"Dashing. You think I have a chance? No right?" mach said munching on her gingerbread looking at her friends who gave her dissapointed look.

'chance to date him? Do I?' thought Seoyoon soon scoffing at herself for the ridiculous thought immediately putting herself down reminding her again of his rich status contrasting hers.

"I want to just date him and marry him" lex said admiring his picture.

"Haven't you heard when people say we need to dream accordingly?"seoyoon snapped at them swiping the screen to attend a call.

on the call

"hello goodmorning sir"

" SEOYOON COME TO THE OFFICE NOW" yelled Mr. Chen through the phone and cut the call even before she could speak a word. She looked at the phone confused.

"guys I have to go, bye" she said grabbing her bag and rushing out of the cafe.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"May I come in sir"

"yes"

She entered the room slowly and looked at her HOD Mr. Chen who was assessing the assignment she had submitted after working her a$$ off for a while night.

" ma-may i kn-know why you called me sir" she stuttered cause she knew he was angry just by looking at the frown that decorated his wrinkled 40 year old face.

" are you sure you're interested in this work??" He eyed her through his rectangular glasses.

Without any hesitation seoyoon nodded immediately with a confident "of course sir"

"then why is your work not showing it??" he asked raising his voice. The air from the conditioner wasn't helping her in decreasing her body temperature at all.

"im trying my le-level best sir but-"

"But this is the result." he interrupted slamming the table with his hand which made seoyoon shut her eyes out of fear.

" IM TALKING TO YOU MISS SEOYOON" he yelled making her immediately look at him. He threw the reports she had submitted on her face" here complete this properly again" he said and stormed out of his room.

She knelt down her eyes blurring as tears filled them up, cursing few incoherent curses under breath she looked at her hardwork sprawled on the ground, not giving a second thought she picked it up and walked to her cabin.

"YAH SEOYOONAH'' her co worker called her.

"yes sunbae what is it" she ran to them.

"Where is our food?!?" the senior arrogantly crossed her legs one over the other. Seoyoon's eyes widened as she looked at the clock hung on the wall, between all her works she didnt realise it was lunch break.

"Im sorry I had some work, I will go get right now" she ran to the store to buy some food for her sunbaes.

This was her life. In office and it was just the same in the place she dreads to call as house. Her parents fight often, she works in shinzo TV channel which is one of the top famous channel. One of her daily routine was to get screwed by her seniors with a reason or not, and is been always speaked low off by her co workers.

" she's a piece of trash" say her parents

"She's a waste" say the employees. She gets very less oppurtinities cause she is always been discouraged, she wants to runaway from all this but she didn't like to think of another option cause this job was her dream.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"Aaa im tired" she threw her bag on the couch and slept on her bed. Her tensed muscles relaxing making her grunt in satisfaction. Massaging her shoulders she decided to skip dinner so that she could submit herself to the bed.

' its been a long day' she thought and drifted off to sleep. Well she never knew that her next day will be a stepping stone to a new life.

HELLOOOO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY FIRST CH. LOVE YOU ALL! AND PLS VOTE. AND CONTINUE READING,