with him

At the police station that night

There was paparazzi standing in front of the police station waiting for police officer jin.

 Once jin came out of the police station the paparazzi rushed to him and flooded him with questions

"sir do you really think kims company ceo kim taehyung is the prime suspect??"

"that's what all the evidences say" jin replied patiently

"why do you think he killed his own dad??"

"im sorry but we still didn't find it out"

"sir do you think he would have done this for some property related issues??"

"we don't know"

"can you tell us about the evidences your going to present on tomorrow's trial?"

"its better if you guys know it yourself tomorrow so, I'll take my leave. Thank you" jin said and walked to his car.

Back to taehyung's house

"my mom" she choked on her food "what?? Your mom? why??she thinks you're the murderer??" she asked shocked.

He shook his head "its not like that if a murder is found the family should file the case its not with me being the murderer or not", she nodded her head and resumed eating. Taehyung kept his spoon back in his plate and got up "what happened? Your not finishing it??"she asked

"no, im not feeling like eating its fine you continue and before sleeping can you pls off all the lights"

"fine"

"and even check if the maindoor is locked"

"ok" she said irritated

" and even wash your plate"

"FINE", he got up and walked to his room

"AND DON FORGET TO WASH MY PLATE ALSO" he shouted from his room. Yoon ignored it and continued enjoying her food 'when he is feeling so much guilty why doesn't he go and accept the truth in front of everyone. He is nothing but a murderer who killed his own dad' she thought as she got up. She did as what he told and went to sleep.

//////////////////

She slowly opened her eyes to feel she was hugging something. Something hard. she could hear continuous heartbeats. She looked up and was shocked to see taehyung. She was sleeping with her head on his chest and her hand on his torso while his one hand was around her waist.