the beginning 1/2

She was all ready and stood near his car. "hello" she heard a voice from behind making her jump at her place. she turned and saw minjae "oh you scared me" she said keeping her hand on her chest.

"oh sorry" he gave his innocent smile, "even you coming with us??"

"yes"

"are you ready??" taehyung asked walking to his car " yes" she stood in an attention position.

"hyung lets go we will get late then" minjae nodded and got in the car with yoon.

Seating

Driving- taehyung

Behind- yoon and minjae

During the ride yoon and minjae were continuously talking making taehyung to feel a little uncomfortable. Taehyung was seeing the rear mirror where he could see them more than the road. 'whats so funny there? Why is she laughing so much? Are they so close??' he thought while he was driving.

///////////////

She got down from the car and looked at the building in front of her. Still now she has seen it only in movies or dramas but it was her first time seeing it in real.

"TAEHYUNGAH" she heard someone call him. She turned to see who it was and saw jimin. He came speed walking to them " you're here" jimin said smiling 'can he stop being this cute. He and his eye smile goddddd' she thought as she saw him.

"lets go" they started walking, "taehyung" minjae called him , "yes hyung" taehyung asked stopping in his track and facing the direction of minjae.

"I'll go talk with the officer in charge and come" minjae said receiving a nod from taehyung. Minjae walked in the other direction while these three walked straight.

"taehyung, he is the prosecutor in this case. Min yoongi" jimin said pointing towards someone. Yoon turned to see a black haired man wearing big glasses, who was really pale with very cute features.

 He came infront and introduced himself " hello nice meet meeting you im the prosecutor in this case min yoongi" he did a handshake with taehyung "nice meeting you too"

"so lets meet in the trial" yoongi smirked and went to the trial room.

"jimin where's th-"

"mr. kim taehyung" a voice called him from behind which made all the three turn to the direction. Yoon's jaw dropped till the ground the moment she laid her eyes on him. The handsome kim seok jin stood there in his police dress ' oh my god his handsomeness is totally in an other level. He looks sooo good' she thought as he walked towards them.

"nice meeting you again mr.taehyung"

" you too" taehyung said giving a slight smile.

"im kim seok jin the officer in charge of this case nice meeting you" he said to jimin putting his hand forward