"for you"

(note: he removed his mask while eating cotton candy and then put it back once he was done)

Once they were done eating they decided to climb up the hill where you could get the view of the whole amusement park and it was the site where you could take plenty of photos because of the beautiful scenery.

They were halfway to reach the top but she was so tired

They were halfway to reach the top but she was so tired. She stopped and sat down on the stairs.

"ah I'm tired," she said clenching her shirt and breathing heavily. " can I start climbing after 5 mins pls," she asked looking at him. He was completely the contrast of her, he just enjoyed climbing and he was the one who gave this idea and forced yoon to go with him.

She again started walking until she could see benches which meant they reached the hilltop, finally. Once she was up she saw the most breathtaking scenery. The sun was surrounded with a light pink colour hue and the white birds were flying as the cool breeze hit Yoon's face.

 The sun was surrounded with a light pink colour hue and the white birds were flying as the cool breeze hit Yoon's face

((only the sky)

She felt so calm, and fresh. She could see the whole amusement park down and not forget the busy city that was shining with lights. It was so good

"wow this is.... awesome," she said looking at the scene in front of her smiling. "I know," he said looking at her. They both sat down on the grass under the tree and he removed his mask after which he adjusted his hair.

"So did you have fun today??" he asked her

"yes. A lot"

An awkward silence followed then so he tried to break it by asking her a question which she never expected.

"do you... have a .. boyfriend??" he asked rubbing his nape awkwardly. She looked at him shocked at his question.

"why...I mean no"

"or did you have one?" he asked again.

"Obviously no like do you think anyone will see me first of all?? Who the hell will like me? Looks like I am going to be single my whole life. I'm... not lucky like the other girls who have already found there 'ones'. So...its fine" she said holding onto her tears. He would be lying if he said he didn't feel happy once he heard she didn't, scratch that, never had a boyfriend.

"don't worry you will find your 'one' soon," he said smiling.

She nodded and shot his question back to him. "what about you do you have a girlfriend or had one??". She was wanting him to reply a 'no' for heaven's sake didn't know why

"no" she sighed in relief " but you said you dated 35 of them??"

'well...that's true" he said and she replied him with a frown.

that's true" he said and she replied him with a frown

"so... what about your parents? You never said what they are doing??" as she heard this question she wasn't sure if she could hold back her tears.

"they... Are alive." She said in a low voice

"what do you mean by they are alive? Of course they are" taehyung asked cluelessly

" I.... moved away from my house when I was in high school and I was living... alone till I began to be with.. you"

"Why did you move out??"

"they used to argue for everything. I didn't like to be in that kind of atmosphere it was... mentally and emotionally affecting me so... I walked out. ...I don't think so they cared about me, if they would have , then they would have called me and at least asked me if I was doing good but.." she shook her head as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"During my college times, I used to feel so ba-bad whenever I used to spot my friends or anyone with their parents

"During my college times, I used to feel so ba-bad whenever I used to spot my friends or anyone with their parents. It was like no one ever..wa-wanted me. I missed their love and affection.. and I still do." she said crying. He felt bad for her and pulled her into a warm hug.

Once she hugged him she started crying more wetting his shirt. "it's fine don't cry" he said stroking her hair. "you're never going to be alone anymore, im there for you" he said.

/////////

She wiped her tears and sat back. Taehyung thought of a way to brighten up her mood " what about some food??" she smiled nodding like a kid. He gave his rectangle smile and ruffled her hair. "I'll go get it" he got up and went.

She looked at him going. She was shocked because never has she ever talked about her parents or about how much she missed them to anyone not even to lex and mach.

'you're never going to be alone, I'm there for you' she recalled what he said. Unknowingly a small smile crept on her face "did he mean it or did he just say to console me??" she asked herself.

All of a sudden a question which she never thought would arise in her mind popped in

She looked at him

"is he really the murderer??"