true-self

"im sorry"

The insides of all them now crunched and flipped for the anxiety grew stronger within taehyung anticipating the next sentence from hakyeon.

"im sorry, its upto him to fight it back or not" he finished

First namjoon paid a visit followed by hoseok, jungkook and minjae.

Namjoon returned with a sad expression planted on his face after seeing his brother-like and a friend who was more than family, now fighting his life and death on the line.

To see the state of his hyung that guided him through the toughs and happiness of life, jungkook could barely lift his head up in embarrassment of wetting his t-shirt crying.

While for the other the man who played the best buddie even at times of hardships, jimin has never failed to fill up hoseok's heart and soul with love, he was already tearing out since the time he heard about jimin but now he was unstoppable at th...

While for the other the man who played the best buddie even at times of hardships, jimin has never failed to fill up hoseok's heart and soul with love, he was already tearing out since the time he heard about jimin but now he was unstoppable at the rate of flooding the whole hospital with his waters.

Minjae went in last as he seemed the most worried amongst all, he gained a lot of courage before he went in to pay a visit. Finally it was his turn and everyone around wiped off their tears and gestured him to go in but he denied the look with just a nod and turned the other way.

Namjoon's voice trembled as he spoke, "yah taehyung-ah, please, its you whom he spent the most time with, please don't do this"

But taehyung simply wiped off his tears and shook a no to all again, not wanting anyone to see his state. His adamancy slightly put everyone off but one person saw the heart in him that wants to see jimin as much as how the others wanted. Seoyoon walked upto him red faced, swollen eyes trying to boost herself up to console him.

She slowly sat beside him and held his hand that rested on his lap. Locking her fingers with his she muttered, "taehyung-ah, you know something, jimin said to me once, 'my life has shown me tons of hardships and sufferings but I never lost hope, you know why, because taehyung was always with me" she continued to repeat his words looking at the floor "I can cross any difficulty, even death, if he is with me"