evidences and feelings

3 hours before

At taehyung's house

Jungkook was returning from the convenience store after buying snacks for himself. He feels more the snack he takes more he can concentrate. He opened the gate with a bag in his hand and walked to the door of the house but stopped in his tracks when he spotted something.

He lifted his head and looked at the long lamp post that stood just beside taehyung's house. His eyes trailed to the top part of the lamp post where there was a small machine with a circle in the centre. A CCTV camera.

A smile of happiness crept on his face " jungkook your just great" he self praised and happily went inside the house. He sat in his table and started writing something in a notebook while eating snacks.

 He sat in his table and started writing something in a notebook while eating snacks

Amusement park present

"is he really the murderer??" she asked to herself again. Till now she was so confident that taehyung did kill his father but she herself didn't know why but now her confidence is slowly starting to fade away. She will never believe that the taehyung she was with today will murder someone, his own dad? never. " stop thinking such stuffs Seo Yoon he is the murderer" she convinced herself but somehow it didn't help.

*beep**beep*

Her phone vibrated. It was a message from minjae

Minjae

Helllooo yoon. So how are you doing??

Yoon

Hi and im fine as always. Anything imp You need to tell me?

Minjae

Nothing imp I was just bored. What about you

What are you doing??

Yoon

I'm in the amusement park with your brother

Minjae

Whaaat!!!! You guys went to the amusement park

Without me??

Yoon

Sorry I will take you next time

Minjae

Ha it's fine I was just joking

Good that you took taehyung out. He needs rest and peace

When she was about to reply she got an incoming call. She looked at it and looked at taehyung who was near the store and then attended the call.

"hello"

Jungkook pov

Jungkook scanned through the diary pages with a serious look planted on his face.

" 27th September" he read out and started reading the diary entry. As he was reading a frown appeared on his face. Once he finished reading he looked at the points the prosecutor placed. 'there is something I have to find. What is it?' he thought while meddling with his pen. He started making a design on a plain sheet but something stopped him.

He closely looked at the diary again. He snapped his fingers and called someone.

"ah jimin Hyung I need to speak to namjoon Hyung"

Amusement park

On the conversation

"Hello sir?" it was Mr. Chen who had called.

"anything new??" he asked

"Nothing much sir. Jungkook has started his investigation ." Apparently, she has been updating Mr. Chen about the imp things like how jungkook became the lawyer in the case and about taehyung's character that makes him suspicious.

"why is there so much noise. Where are you??"

"I'm at an amusement park with taehyung"

"What?? Don't tell me you're dating him"

"what?? No"

" ha, I was right I mean like who will date you. Do you think the so famous good looking Kim taehyung will date you?? Never even in dreams. Ok, gotta go keep updating. Bye"

He cut the call. She looked down ' he is right how this good looking man will like someone like me?? I don't care if he likes me or not also'

"here" taehyung sat beside her handing her over the hamburger.

"what took you so long did you like buy the whole shop??" she asked taking a bite from the hamburger.

"I'm sorry," he said smiling innocently.

"Stop smiling like that"

"why?? are you scared that you will fall for me" he asked smirking.

 She caught his collar and pulled him closer to the point where their noses were touching.

"i.will.not.fall.for.you" she said glaring at him till not realising how close he is.

"I'm sorry but you have already" he whispered

"no, I have not"

" yes you have"

" keep dreaming" she left his collar and sat back

//////////////////////

They were in the car heading back home. It was already dark and the ride was really silent which made Yoon's eyes heavy. She tried to be awake but failed to and drifted off to sleep.

Once they reached, taehyung parked the car but still didn't realize she was asleep.

"miss yoon please get down we are here," he said removing his seatbelt and then looked at her sleeping.

He sighed smiling and got down the car.

He walked to her side of the car and opened the door. He looked at her sleeping.

He gently tucked the hair falling on her face behind her ear.

"I don't like you and will even never, but why does it hurt so much while I say this???"

YO GUYS AND ANOTHER UPDATE ENJOY. WHAT DO YOU THINK JUNGKOOK FOUND AS EVIDENCE AND WHO IS NAMJOON. READ TO FIND OUT.