Minjae - Guilty Or Innocent

"minjae?" he exclaimed "seoyoon what are you saying?"

"jungkook you've got to believe me... The scent he wore is similar to the person who tried to kill jimin and its the same as the one who kidnapped me... Believe me"

"but seoyoon... " he stared at her "fine i do. But do me a favor, keep this a secret from anyone"

She looked at him confused "why"

"because firstly you were a reporter and any small information will leak out to the public easily, secondly if anyone here gets to know you suspect hyung then probably you'll be killed"

Her eyes widened

"yes so keep mum and carry out your routine as usual, leave it to me"

She nodded and left him thinking deeply.
(minjae hyung? But why is she so stern about that? Did she see something herself?)  he wondered.

Then something striked his head so immediately he went over to his desk and opened his diary. Clicked the pen down and began writing his thoughts :
1) jimin's incident - minjae was not at home, neither at work. Not reachable
2) Hospital - had a wound on his head that was freshly hurt
3) seoyoon's kidnapping - hyung not  available at all the whole day
4) same perfume as the murderer - according to seoyoon
(The puzzles do fit in place) he thought.

As he wondered deeper his curiousity drove him further. There was no evidence to prove these even if seoyoon was right.

After a few minutes he shook his head (what if she is wrong? How can Hyung do that?? We cant just take her statement at hyung whom i know for years)  he had known minjae ever since they were teenagers and to suddenly face a rebellion against him was not an easy task. And moreover the hyung he had known till now was a very kind hearted, sweet and playful personality. There was very less chance that he would murder his own dad, brother or friends.

Conflicts...

////

Seoyoon was sitting on her bed, deep thoughtful state that she almost forgot to blink.
(if it is minjae then how is he going around so freely? How is he able to face them? Or maybe am i wrong? Isnt he the one i felt? Am i accusing a little overline?) 
She was bitting her nails and as the flow of. Thoughts ran through her head his voice interrupted it,
"seoyoon, you might end up having no hands if you continue to eat your nails like that" Taehyung was leaning on her room door hands crossed and cozy look.

"uh... Yeah... I was... Just" she stammered
"dont think a lot, you've undergone a lot of stress too so relax.  hey do you want to go the terrace with me"

"oh sure, its been a while since i went upstairs" she nodded and held his arm. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and walked her upstairs where the balcony of the terrace was filled with plenty of rose plant pots hanging down the railing.

"woah! Pretty" she exclaimed as soon as she entered the terrace.
"isnt it" he smiled "i thought you might like it so i prepared this for your healing"

"Aww thank you"  she hugged him "its beautiful"

"lets water them together every week" he said and brought over two hose pipes connected to the main water supply.

Both were spraying water on the pots just when some sprinkles wet her face,
"hey!" she twitched. He was smiling playfully and splashed more water purposefully.

"stop" she covered her face with her elbows "yah! Im getting wet"

"haha its fun though" he kept splashing more water just then a huge fountain hit his face wetting his hair and shirt half.
"oh my god" he exclaimed "now see what happens"

Both were soon drenched in water but they didnt stop, she stepped forward to grab his pipe but he showed it away from her directing the water straight down. Just the two here were visibly wet but another wet man called from downstairs,
"yah taehyung-ah!! Cant you water a little carefully! You messed up my dress" jimin whined in his nasal shrill from downstairs that even the neighbour on the next street could hear.
"aigo sorry jimin.  I didn't see you come" he put his tongue out and smiled naughtily.
Seoyoon clapped her forehead and giggled at him. "jimin im sorry too"

"this is what you gift me for coming to visit you... Huh" he still ranted brushing his Pants off the water.

Jungkook was busy very busy gathering evidence against and for minjae but to his surprise the proofs he got were all clearly against minjae making him believe what seoyoon said.

He had to take sometime to digest what he suspects, god! Minhae hyung? Was it him behind all this? I need to tell Taehyung hyung. But no, he doesn't believe anyone whk will accuse Minjae, obviously they're brothers. Why would he.... He thought and decided to prove it directly on the day of trial.

The next day

////

Preparing everything for the trial jungkook packed up his briefcase and swung his coat over, walking to his car to the court.
Suga was already seated on his seat, he was glaring at jungkook hopelessly.
The jury hadnt come yet and it was only jungkook and him in the court room. Both were very keen on proving their party innocent so ending up earlier than time in excitement.
Suga smirked his usual and stood up
"why would you fight for a losing match? Just give up and let him face the punishment"
"he is not guilty to face punishment, he is innocent" jungkook defended Taehyung, because now that he had some evidence against minjae he was damn sure Taehyung was innocent.

"what makes you so confident on your belief on him, you still cant differentiate good and bad, what a pity" suga taunted and sat back.

Jungkook silently shot him a stare and continued to look into his papers untill all arrived.

Slowly the court room got filled, the defendant seat was occupied by Taehyung and the rest in their respectives.

The judge walked in and the trial began.

A/n : this is the last trial of the story, keep reading for the final verdict.

Special mention : Thanks to @beannssluv