Recover

Sunhee came out of her room worried about Taehyung. She walked to his room and knocked on the door.

"oppa open the door" she called him, nothing but silence answered her.

"oppa i dont know whats the reason your like this. But whatever it is everything's gonna be alright. Please come out"
She knocked again but there was still no response.

She sighed and called jimin. She truly couldnt see Taehyung in such a situation she has never seen him in one also.

Jimin came home soon "what happened??"

"He is not opening the door. And was really worried about something. I couldnt see him like that so..... " she looked at him.

" dont worry he is alright. I will speak to him" he smiled slightly assuring her.

Jimin walked to the door and knocked on it.

"taehyung-ah open the door. Its me"

Taehyung was sitting on the bed,  his room was engulfed with darkness except the rays of the moon entering his room. trying to forget the memories of her. Everytime he remembered about her his eyes made sure to leave out tears. ' i believed you, i loved you, and all you did was betray me. Why? Why? Lee seoyoon?". He wiped his tears trying to convince himself that he was strong but he wasn't. He was getting weaker by heart every minute as all he was thinking was her even when he didnt want to.

He walked to drink some water but something  else caught his eyes. He looked at the photos of them in the amusement park that was cliped on the wall. He thought he will show it to her once he will confess to her. All those smiles on her face which he loved to see were just a part of an act. He balled his fist, jaws clenched removed all the photos roughly. And looked at it as tears were continously flowing down his cheek.

"im not crying because of you, your not worth it. Im crying because my delusion of who you were was shattered by the truth of who you are...goodbye lee seoyoon forever from my life"

He tore all those photos and threw them. He stumbled back and sat  down crying on the ground.

Jimin gave up and told sunhee to give him sometime.  He knew he needed sometime to heal from the pain. Even though taehyung never revealed that he loved seoyoon to him he knew it. He was his friend although
/////////

Seoyoon was still in her bed covered with blanket. The environment was also very dull. Her shirt was all wet after crying the whole night. She forced herself to go out of the bed because she had to find a part time job for her living.
She looked at her phone and took it in her hand. Thought for some moment and hesitantly clicked on the phone icon. The list of contacts popped up, she scrolled down and looked at the contact name she was searching for.
'the rude but nice guy taehyung'
She was building up all her strength to call him.. She wanted to explain him everything and apologise.
Her finger slowly clicked on the contact and pressed call.
The call went but after a few seconds she heard a recorded message
"this user has blocked your number please try to call from another number
'this user has blocked your number please try to call from another number'
She cut the call heart broken. She didnt expect him to block her. 'you don't mean anything to him from now so start moving on' She wiped the tears from her cheeks and went to get ready
Once she was done wearing her dress she went and stood infront of the mirror. The girl looking at her back wasnt her. She had dark circles under her eyes, her eyes was swollen up and had puffy cheeks. Its wasn't the happy, cheerfull ,bold seoyoon she was. She was  totally different weak, vulnerable. And she truly didnt like herself to be like this. She knew she had to move on and she was going to even though it is painful.

/////////

She finally got a job at a cafe nearby her house. The owner was really sweet to her.

"hana unni should i do it like this"
She showed her decorating the coffee. She was trying to do a shape of heart but it looked like irregular circle.

Hana came walking to her. She was a very simple,amiable woman and always has this motherly vibe while speaking.

"here" seoyoon showed her hardwork to hana. Hana raised her eyebrow and looked at her trying to process what design she has done.

"is this by any chance an omelette"

"ah no its a heart. Cant you see unni" seoyoon pouted.

"oh my God seoyoon you better please not try this. Go do the work i have assigned you. If the coffee has mouth it will start crying after seeing what you have done to it" she smiled and patted seoyoon's head.

Seoyoon got on to her work. Taking orders from customers. A few times she zones out but manages to come back.

Time flew with her working. Soon the sun was getting ready to go rest. Seoyoon was tired working the whole day but she was satisfied.

*cling**cling*

She turned hearing the bell ring as the door to the cafe opened revealing a man she never expected to see.

There he stood whose kindness she admired the most.

Park jimin

She wasnt sure why he was here,  he approached her "can i speak with you??" he asked

She was confused at first but soon nodded and took him to a seperate table after getting the permission of hana.

She sat in front of him "what is it jimin? Havent i given the resignation letter already? Do you want anything else" she asked softly.

He shook his head " im not hear to speak anything related to the company im here to speak to you,  my friend"  he smiled  caringly which she wanted the most right now.  She smiled and nodded

"first of all tell me why are you here. Shouldnt you be like working in... That... Shinzo tv"

"i long back left my job as a reporter jimin"