UNRAVEL

Seoyoon opened her room door after completing all her morning routine but still lazily dragged her leg getting down the stairs. As she was walking she saw taehyung speaking to someone whom she really couldnt see, she got down the stairs finally
"good morning" she said with her raspy voice. Taehyung turned towards her as a response. She saw a petite figure a bit shorter than her with wavy hair looking at her. She was really cute looking.
'who is this girl? Why is taehyung speaking to her?? Is she by any chance his girlfriend? Lover? Crush? Best friend? '

She went and stood in front of  them and gave a confused look.

"by the way seoyoon this is-"

"im kim sunhee taehyung' s sister"

"sister?" a sudden happiness spread throughout her as she got to know that the girl was taehyung's sister. Seeing her as taehyung's sister this girl did look somewhat like taehyung not to forget the same big eyes 'then she is the girl in the photo'

"and sunhee this is-"

"im lee seoyoon Taehyung's PA" she interrupted taehyung and shook hand with sunhee.

Taehyung looked pissed after getting interrupted continously. He crossed his arms in front of his chest "you both are just same. Not allowing a person to complete his/her sentence"

"sorry oppa but we are adults so we know to introduce ourselves" sunhee snapped and gave a highfive to seoyoon.

"by the way where is jimin? I dont see him anywhere? " seoyoon asked looking around.

" before you got up jungkook took jimin out with him. Jimin wanted some fresh air so"

"oh taehyung oppa there is someone here to meet you" sunhee said with a weird look on her face.

"who?"

"me"

A voice echoed through the room when all the heads turned towards the source of sound.

A sleek, straight silky haired woman stood there. Her face was caked up with loads of makeup, she wore a knee length red frock with black high heels and to top all this she wore a denim jacket on. Whatever it was she gave the vibes seoyoon hated to the core.

She cat walked forward but then a figure from behind seoyoon passed her and walked to the girl approaching. Taehyung went smiling and hugged her. She could feel her blood boil by seeing the scene only if she could kill that nasty girl.

Seoyoon nudged sunhee to get her attention.
"what? " sunhee whispered

" who the hell is she? "

" she is luna. Oppa's college and school mate. Is trying hard to become his girlfriend"

Before seoyoon could ask another question those two were already in front of them

"who is she?" luna asked raising a eyebrow.

"im lee seoyoon his PA"She replied instead of taehyung crossing her hand infront of her chest. Both of them were sending dangerous glares to each other.

"PA huh?"

"i-I will go get something to drink" sunhee said and got out of the scene.

"so why are you here luna? Anything important"

"should I come here only for some purpose and not to meet you oppa" she pouted and tried to make a cute face which seoyoon found disgusting to even take a glance at. 'can she stop this oppa thingy.'

"no its not like that. Your always welcome" taehyung said smiling which made seoyoon roll her eyes so badly.

"oh oppa did you know I got the most talented and hard working award in my office" she said keeping her hand on his shoulder. ' ya did a lot of hard work in covering her face with tons of make up and can she just take her damn hand off him'