blunder

"YAH HOW DARE YOU" she yelled while her one hand caught his hand with the earphone and the other slammed on the table.

She looked up to see whose hand it was.

He wore a red suit (like the pic above) with a small earing hanging in one of his ears. He was unbelievably handsome with his sharp jawline, a proper sharp nose, with bright sparkling eyes. She coudnt take her eyes off him. She looked at him up and down at how good he looked but soon enough, fear engulfed her as she realized what she had done.

All the heads at that place were now turned towards this scene. " oh god!'' she gasped removing her grip on him and got up.

" good mor—sorry good afternoon sir" she bowed down. ' im dead' she thought as she looked up at him. His eyes moved to her ear, once she got to know what he was seeing at she immediately removed her earphones and kept her phone on the table.

"miss lee is this the way to do your work??" he asked

" im sorry si—''

" I don't want your sorry" he cut her off " your coming here to work not to enjoy" he said annoyed.

" but sir I was listening to song as well as was working " she justified herself

" Don't falsely justify yourself, we all saw how you did. Look here miss yoon'' she looked up at him as he stepped closer to her

"when your working you should think nothing else other than work, you get it" she nodded as a reply.

" and jimin, a 5% will be reducted from her salary this month"

"WHAT but how ca-''

" 10% jimin" he cut her

" no wai-''

" 15 % jimin"

" ughh I hate you" she whispered so that he couldnt hear her

" I never said I loved you" he said and walked off.

///////////////////////

"what the hell does he think of himself?? he is complete opposite of his looks isnt he?" she continued her rant as she placed her food tray in front of hosoek. she is been ranting about how an evil taehyung is and all since that time to hosoek.

"ah stop it now, i even warned you that he will be coming on rounds"

"whatever" she started eating. Hosoek coudnt see yoon so sad so he decided to do something to cheer her up.

"come on yoon forget about it" she still gave no reaction.

" ( twice cheer up) CHEER UP YOON, CHEER UP YOON, YOU HAVE TO CHEER UP" he sang dancing.

"its seriously not working hosoek" she said as she ate her food without any interest. ' what to do??' he thought. As he was thinking he spotted the water bottle on the table, a big smile grew on his face.

"im done" she said lifeless and got up. He slowly took the bottle without her notice and opened it keeping it underneath the table.

"yoon" he called her, she looked at him and right at that moment he splashed the water on her making her all wet. A small smile crept on yoon's face finally "your so dead hosoek" she started chasing him. As she was running she grabbed a bottle of water from some empty table.

Hosoek was a fast runner totally opposite of yoon. so when there were two ways to go he went to left. Yoon ran and came to a halt as she didnt know where to go."left or right??" she asked herself , only when she heard faint noices of footsteps, so she hid behind the wall thinking it was hosoek. As she heard the footsteps nearing she closed her eyes, turned and splashed the whole bottle of water on that person shouting " YOU GOT IT".

 She jumped in her place excited and finally opened her eyes to see hosoek ,  but it was not him

it was a dripping wet taehyung with half of his face covered with his wet hair

HELLLLLOOOO GUYS SO HOW WAS THIS CH. WHAT WILL TAEHYUNG DO TO YOON NOW?? PLS COMMENT AND VOTE. AND PLS LET ME KNOW IF THE CHAPTERS ARE TOO SMALL I WILL MAKE SURE TO MAKE IT BIG. AND THERE ARE MORE EXCITING AND UNEXPECTED THINGS COMING IN THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS SO ENJOY AND CONTINUE READING. LOVE YOU ALL. HEARTEU! HEARTEU!