THE FINAL VERDICT

"similar to.." she gulped "kim minjae!!"

The court room was again flooding with awes and shocks. Jimin's eyes widened that even in his tiny eyes we could make out the whole white globe 360°. Minjae sat with absolutely no expression, making people even more suspicious especially hoseok, namjoon and jimin who were now glaring at him confused.

"OBJECTION YOUR HONOUR!" suga raised but jungkook now took the lead,
"your honour, the culprit we are talking about and the murderer of Mr. Kim is the same person, there was no otherwise grudge held against seoyoon and jimin in common before the murder, so i conclude that her statement be taken into account"

The judge nodded and scribbled again, seoyoon was worried and wondering if what she did was right or wrong.
Maybe she shouldn't have told what she thought here, out in the open, otherwise why would Taehyung be mad at her. But what if it affects him for keeping mum, so to some extent she only helped him be free. Her body froze whilst all these thoughts just when,

"Thats it your honour" jungkook completed and sat back in his chair beside Taehyung.

"prosecutor do you have anything to say" he gestured to yoongi.
"your honour, i dont have anything to say, but,
Ill show"

He got up swiftly and walked over to seoyoon. Everyone were curious about what he was going to do, including jungkook who slit his eyes in suspicion.

He tied a black cloth to seoyoon's eyes and brought her centre stage.
Then yoongi announced,
"your honour i shall prove my statement with a small test"

"permission granted"

Then yoongi gestured a few men to assemble quietly in front of her in a line. She was blind folded so obviously she didnt know whom.

"Ms. Seoyoon, do you remember the perfume the culprit wore"
"yes"
"now i shall bring a few men close to you and please tell me if you smell the culprit in them"

Seoyoon was clueless why he was doing this, anyways minjae was inside the court right there, so there was chance that yoongi could be proving my suspicion correct, so she recalled the perfume and stood ready to catch him. This was the chance.

Yoongi pulled in each guy in front of her and she kept denying Untill it was the 7th person's turn.

"this is the last person Ms.seoyoon, please be careful"
Yoongi pulled the man forward, she sniffed him with all her might and then slowly turned around,
"its him, its minjae, this is the murderer" she announced.

Yoongi then opened her blindfold and turned her around to face the man, she was shocked at her own response. It was another man whom she hadnt seen before, minjae was silently seated in the audience seat smirking lightly.

"it...was...the same... Perfume.. But" she stammered.
Jungkook facepalmed and Taehyung pursed his lips.

"your honour you just saw that she pointed out at another man she claimed the culprit but having the same perfume"

"Ms. Seoyoon, perfumes are not sold as one piece, there are Millions and millions who use it Everyday, even i do" he said pointing at himself.
She Raised her eyebrows (cant be him, can he??)

The judge shook his head,

"your honour this statement made by her is not sustainable as a claim for proving his innocence, thus Taehyung is guilty" he bowed "thats it your honour"

Seoyoon looked at jungkook and pursed her lips, he returned her a warm smile and gestured her 'its okay' but the man sitting beside didnt even look at her once. She slowly walked back to her seat beside jimin and he hugged her by her shoulders comforting her when,