"my-fi-first ki-"

(pls start the song from 0:14)
He slowly bought his hand up to her face and gently tucked the wet strand of hair falling on her face behind her ear and looked at her, his one hand snaking around her waist getting her closer to him. She looked at his eyes, his eyes were so mesmerising that she felt herself getting drawn to him. He leaned forward slowly. "wh-what are y-you doi-"
"don't speak" he whispered. Her heart was beating at an unbelievably high speed. Closing his eyes he leaned so close that if he goes just an inch closer his lips would meet hers but there was a battle going on between his mind and heart.
His mind said him not to do it
And his heart said him to do it.

But this time he gave all the preference to his heart and followed what it said.

He closed the gap between them pressing his lips onto hers. Her eyes widened, her heart was beating she still couldn't process what was happening. 'wh-what is he doing?? Is he ki-kissing me?? No no I'm dreaming its not real...but why can I feel him. He took my first kiss' she could feel his soft lips on hers.

She looked at taehyung who had his eyes closed and was still kissing cupping her cheeks' Kim taehyung the most handsome man is kissing me????' this thought of her made her hands shiver, her heart was still beating fast, and now she was even sweating, even her breathing became faster. She felt like ten thousand + twenty thousand butterflies flying in her stomach. It was her first time going through such a situation. Still now she had been very awkward in front of boys except her friends like hoseok but this was something totally different for her. This was something she never thought would happen in her life and with such a handsome man never ever. 'no no this is not happening??'

'yes it's not happening'

'oh my god no no is this really happening? I think it's a dream but why the hell can I feel him'

'why is he kissing me all of a sudden oh god'

Because of her continuous thoughts, and all the things happening to her she was confident she won't faint.

But she did.

She collapsed but Before she could fall on the ground he caught her. He looked at her confused

"you are really something aren't you??"

(KINDLY STOP THE SONG BUT IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE HEARING YOU SURELY CAN)

//////////////

She slowly fluttered her eyes open only to have a blurry vision. She rubbed her eyes looked at the ceiling.

'you're late'

Aree you ready for the punishment miss yoon???'

'shhh. Don't speak'

The things that happened rushed back in her mind continuously. She caught her head 'oh my god this is hell irritating' she closed her eyes and banged her head on the pillow wishing all the memories would vanish.

 She caught her head 'oh my god this is hell irritating' she closed her eyes and banged her head on the pillow wishing all the memories would vanish