Confession

The moment everyone heard this all of their eyes widened, like 10 times wider.

"What??" taehyung asked without even blinking.

"how do you know?" jimin asked

"Let us keep this as an assumption for now, maybe or maybe not. If we keep this assumption true then...." he dragged.

"then what?" taehyung questioned

"then" he sighed "it means he will come after one of us next"

"but why one of us?" said hoseok in worry.

"because, this man wants to finish everyone close to taehyung" namjoon concluded looking gaze fixed at the floor, making everyone turn around to him.

Hoseok almost gasped, Seo Yoon clapped her mouth and jimin looked cluelessly at them all. Minjae and namjoon were worried but jungkook was determined despite the fear within. Taehyung simply froze in his seat. He was filling up with the guilt of putting all his people in danger along.

"We should even get mom and Sunhee to a safer place" jungkook
Said resting his chin on his palm.

"I'll ask mom to stay with me I'll take care of her don't worry," minjae said assuring taehyung. Taehyung replied with a small smile nodding.

Seoyoon's eyes were getting heavier as every second passed by. she wasn't even able to pay attention to the conversation properly.
Hoseok noticed it and patted her shoulder to get her attention.
"go sleep if you feel sleepy" he whispered.

She nodded and got up receiving everyone's attention.
"im sorry I'm going to bed. Goodnight" she saluted drowsily and walked out of the room.

Even after she was gone all of them were still staring at the door. They couldn't believe how the hell she felt sleepy when they were speaking something so important.

"ok so back to the topic" namjoon spoke receiving everyone's attention back.

"and sunhee???"

"she will be with me," taehyung said looking at everyone. They all nodded "whatever it is I want all of you to be safe" taehyung continued looking down "cause you know how much important you guys are to me" taehyung smiled sadly.

"Nothing will happen to us hyung stay strong. No matter what happens we will always be with you" jungkook said smiling.

"We are there with you taehyung-ah," hoseok said with his bright and wide smile.

Taehyung looked at everyone smiling widely at him. He felt miserable even by thinking that all of them who was sitting with smiles on their face Infront of him, have their lives on stake because of him.

//////////////

It was nearly 11:00. Jimin was sleeping in his room, everyone went back to their house. Taehyung still didn't fall asleep. He was thinking about the conversation but suddenly started thinking about Seo Yoon. He keeps thinking about her a lot lately. He wants to get an answer as to what he feels towards her. The kiss, the happiness he feels around her were something that came out naturally. He kept thinking about the feeling he gets around her and this time he finally got to know what he felt towards her. He got up from his bed and walked to the kitchen to drink some water. Once he was done he slowly strode back to his room but stopped in front seoyoon's room.
He took small steps and reached the door. He thought for a moment and hesitantly kept his hand on the doorknob. He tightened his grip on it and opened the door and got in.

She was sleeping hugging a pillow and the blanket was fallen down.
He saw her curving herself into a ball because of the cold. He bent down grabbing the blanket and covered it over her.

He sat beside her silently trying not to wake her up.

"It means he will come after one of us next"
"because, this man wants to finish everyone close to taehyung"

He remembered the conversation before.

"he wants to kill everyone close to me am I right??" he asks whispering

"well that's what they are saying" he spoke again

He started stroking her hair
"you know what, I kept wondering why do I feel you are very important to me. I get angry when I see you with another man. I get angry when I get to know that I'm not the reason for your happiness. I want to see you all the time see your damn smile every minute. I cant see you cry. Why? What the hell did you do to me lee Seo Yoon"
He caressed her cheek
" well I think I know why I'm feeling all these." he bit his lip and looked at her

"its because I love you"

"and I will protect you"

YAY HE FINALLY GOT TO KNOW WHAT HE FEELS TOWARDS HER. WAS THE ENDING BLUNT. DONT KNOW. WHATEVER. GUYS KEEP READING MANY THINGS ARE WAITING FOR YOU ON THE WAY READING THIS BOOK.
PLS VOTE, COMMENT.
LOVE Y'ALL