Introduction

The Alpha's To Mark

THIS IS THE REWRITE

~~~

Natalie has gone through one rejection and is not strong enough to take part in another. Her rejecter was one of the Alphas' who sits on the high Alpha council making him powerful. Alpha Desmond. With territory as far as the eye can see and power that many craved. His rejection was simply because she held no titles. A normal werewolf with no power or ties to any Alpha blood.

To Alpha Maxwell she was not a normal wolf. She is his mate. His everything. His true mate, the one many never get to meet or have. Completely head over heels in love with this female. He doesn't care she is normal with no titles. Alpha Maxwell is the most powerful alpha in the lands.

Once Desmond finds out about this he wants the Luna back and challenges him for the mate.

--WARNING--
Sexual content, mature scenes and language

~~~

Like stated, this is the rewrite. The first two chapters will remain the same as the original. This one will move slower and have more chapters. Some plots will change and there will be new characters.

The reason for this rewrite is that I am not happy with where it is going. With all the problems I had this year, it messed up my focus and got in the way.

I hope you enjoy this book, it'll be updated more frequently since I am going into summer break.

~Becca, The Queen Of Beans