Disturbing Behavior

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah says looking at herself in the mirror in our dressing room.
"There's not." Klaus says and I push her outside.
"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." She says and I sit down next to Klaus. I take his drink and take a sip.
"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." Nik says and I laugh and take another sip of the drink before he takes it back.
"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." She says.
"It's dance music." Stefan tells her.
"People dance to this?" Rebekah asks.
"Are we done?" Nik asks.
"And why are you so grumpy?" She asks him.
"I needed one thing from you for witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it." He says.
"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years. So what do you think?" She asks Stefan.
"I like it. What? I said I like it." He says when she gives him a look.
"I can always tell when your lying, Stefan. Come on Phoebe, let's get you to try something on." She says grabbing my hand.
"Oh, no. Really." I say and she drags me off. I turn to Nik for help but he just smiles at me. She gets me to try on a two piece dress.
"I get where you're coming from." I tell her. "Okay, I tried it on. Time to change back." I say and then she drags me out into the lobby to show Nik. "Bekah, no." I tell her but it's too late. He looks me up and down.
"You look great." He tells me.
"Now, he wasn't lying." She tells me and I smile at them. I change back into my clothes and then we head back to the bar. We hang out while we wait for stefan.
"You left us." Reabekah says as Stefan walks in.
"Yeah, sorry. Retail therapy was making my head explode." Stefan says.
"Tell me about it." Nik adds and I slap his arm.
"Don't be asses." I tell them.
"What's she doing?" Stefan asks about the witch.
"She's failing." Nik says.
"It's hard to find something when you don't have anything to go on." She says.
"So use me. I only wore it for a thousand years." Rebekah says and walks over to her.
"See? Now this one offers a solution. All right, give me your hand sweetheart." Gloria tells Rebekah as she sits down.
"She's, uh, she's looking fir the necklace, huh?" Stefan asks and I lay back on the bar.
"I found it." She says a fee minutes later.
"So where is it?" Rebekah asks.
"It doesn't work like that, doll. I get images. There's a girl with her friends--"
"Yes, a dead girl with dead friends if I don't get my necklace back." Rebekah says and I laugh.
"Well, I'll have to dive back in to get the details." She says.
"So dive." Nik tells her.
"I need more time. And space. Look, you're harshing my juju." She tells him.
"We can wait." Nik tells her.
"I'm sure you can. But that's not what I asked." She tells him and I get up and walk over to him.
"Hey, come on." I say grabbing his hand. "I'm starving anyways. Not everyone is a vampire who drinks blood. I need food." I tel him and he nods and we all walk out.
"My girl's dead. I'm bored." Rebekah says.
"Easy for you. You got to eat something. Nik, I'm starving." I tell him.
"You weren't kidding about being hungry." He says to Stefan.
"It's been a long day." He says.
"Try being related to her." Nik adds.
"You're being mean. And why are you being mean? You used to love me." Rebekah asks Stefan.
"It's been 90 years Rebekah. Give him a minute." Nik says.
"Why are you taking his side?" She asks.
"Because my dear sister, I feel pity for any man who doesn't give you what you want." Nik says.
"Will you stop making me out to be a brat? I am not a brat." She says.
"A thousand years of life experience says otherwise." He says.
"Well, you're no picnic, either. I mean, I've only spent one summer with you and I feel like I want to blow my head off. I need to go." Stefan says and gets up.
"Where's he going?" She asks.
"To write a name on a wall." He says and I get up and start to walk away. "Where are you going?" He asks me.
"I am going to get some human food. Because I'm human, remember?" I ask him and start to walk away and I can hear him follow me. "I can get food fine on my own, Nik." I tell him as I walk down the street.
"Yes, but it will be more fun with me." He say as he walks up next to me.
"Why are you such an ass to your sister?" I ask him and he just laughs.
"That's how brothers are." He tells me. I slap him, then I pull him into a kiss and he seems surprised but he starts to kiss me back in less then a second. I pull away and stare at him breathing heavily.
"We should go get the food." I say and start to walk again. He follows after me with a chuckle.
"You really are unreadable.

After we eat- Well after I eat, we go to check in Gloria. Only to find that she's packed up and left. We make our way to the storage place.
"Gloria's gone. She's cleared out. We need to find a new witch immediately. What's going on?" He asks them I look between them confused.
"Something's wrong. He was asking about Mikael." Rebekah says.
"Who's Mikael? Another sibling? Never mind there is no M initial in the diaries." I say on second thought then look back at them.
"He's not with us Nik. I can sense it. I'm not sure if she is, either." She says looking back at me.
"Wait, what? How did I come up?" I ask confused.
"She's wrong." Stefan says. "Klaus..." He starts and then he goes over and snaps his neck. I gasp and step back in surprise.
"What about her?" Klaus asks.
"I think she's with us. But just to be sure." She says and runs over to me. She clamps her hand around my neck and I see it all going black.