1912

I wake up in bed and roll over. When the sun hits my eyes I groan and cover them. Suddenly the curtains are closed. I look up and see Nik there. I smile before I remember what happened. I feel for my chest where I remember the pain and look to Nik.
"What did she do?" He asks me and he comes over and sits by me on the bed as I sit up.
"I-I think she gave me back my memories. Or, well, Naomi's." I tell him with a smile.
"What?" He asks surprised.
"I, I remember things, Nik. Things, that I couldn't possibly remember because it wasn't me. Or, exactly me." I tell him with a smile, but he doesn't return it. "Isn't this good? This is what we wanted." I tell him and he looks away.
"This is what I wanted. It's not what you wanted." He tells me and stands up.
"It is what I wanted. I-I have never felt more in love with you." I tell him and kneel behind him on the bed to pull him to sit back down.
"Are you sure? That this is what you want?" He asks me and I nod. "Well, then, I love you too." He says and kisses me. He leans me back on the bed and he is in between my legs and my legs wrap around his hips. He starts to kiss down my neck and when he reaches my shirt he rips it down the middle.
"Hey, I liked-" I start but I'm cut off by his lips back on mine and I smile into it. His tongue lips my bottom lip for entrance but I don't let him. Thats when his hands wrap around my waist and squeeze my butt. I gasp in surprise and thats's when he takes advantage and his tongue fights with mine for dominance. I let him win as I feel he wouldn't admit surrender. He moves us back so my head is on the pillows and let out a moan as his lips find my neck again.

I wake up with Nik again not with me in bed. I grab his discarded t-shirt off of the ground, my underwear and a pair of leggings before walking downstairs in search for him. I finally found him in his art room painting something.
"Good morning." I say with a smile and wrap my arms around him.
"Try goodnight." He tells me.
"What? What's the time?" I ask him suddenly becoming very confused.
"Almost 6." He tells me and I unwrap my arms around him.
"Where's my phone?" I ask him, he pulls it out of his jacket pocket. "Thanks." I say and unlock it.
"Your sister has been calling non-stop." He tells me.
"Elena? She's calling me?" I ask and he nods. I look through my phone to see 15 missed calls and about 20 texts reading 911 and emergency in them from Elena. "I have to go. Something is wrong." I tell him and he passes me the car keys.
"Do you want me to go with you?" He asks me.
"Um, no, I should go by myself. Try to make things right with my sister." I tell him and he nods as I run out of the house. I speed the car over to my house and park it on the street. I sit in the car staring at the house for a few minutes. I sigh, open the door to my car and walk up the driveway to my front door. I walk inside and see Elena and my Dad standing in the hall and they both turn to look at me.
"Hey, are you guys okay? I just saw all your texts and calls. I'm so sorry." I rush out and Elena just gives me a small smile. I can tell it's forced but I take what I can get.
"Everythings okay now, yeah." She tells me. "Ric was arrested before but now he isn't." She tells me.
"You were arrested?!" I ask him shocked.
"I'm fine." He tells me and I rush over and wrap my arms around him.
"I should have been here. I'm so sorry that I haven't been here." I say and I hear him sigh and he runs his hand over my hair.
"It's okay." He tells me and I pull away. I look around and realize that Elena isn't down here.
"I should go talk to Elena. Are you sure that you're okay?" I ask him and he nods. "Okay, I'm gonna be around more. I promise." I tell him and he smiles.
"Good, now go make things right with your sister." He tells me and I nod. I walk up stairs and go to her room. I knock on the door before entering.
"Hi," I say in a whisper and she looks up from her journal.
"Hey." She says closing it and patting the bed.
"I'm- I am so sorry for everything. You're my sister, and I never wanted anything to come in between us." I tell her and sit next to her on the bed.
"It's okay, Bonnie talked some sense into me. Made me realize that even though we all despise Klaus, your judgement has never been wrong and there must be something right with him to make you like him." She tells me. "Even though I don't like it, I do love you." She says and I smile and I can feel the tears streaming down my face.
"I love you, too." I tell her and She pulls me into a hug and I crawl over next to her under the covers. The rest of the night is used to catch each other up on everything. We stay up for a few minutes telling each other stuff that has happened since we were okay with each other. I fall asleep fast and in Elena's bed.

A/N: In celebration to national sisters day today Elena and Phoebe are now the best of sisters again. I'm so sorry I haven't updated. My class is now officially over and I will try to update more often before Fall classes start up.