All My Children

"Well well well. There's our girl." Kol says as Rebekah walks in. I'm laying on the couch with Nik behind me as he draws. I'm basically laying on him.
"Get out of my way, Kol." She tells him.
"Out all night. What a scandal. I trust you did better than that commoner. Matt, was it?" Kol asks her.
"If you don't shit your mouth the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." She tells him.
"Let her go, Kol." I tell him with a laugh. Nik laughs behind me.
"Don't start, Nik." She tells him.
"I didn't say anything." He tells her and I hit his chest lightly.
"I'm bored. Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment." Kol says.
"What are you waiting for? Go on. Have at it." Nik tells him.
"It's no fun to go alone. Join me, Nik. It's the least you could do after sticking a dagger in my heart." Kol tells him.
"Go, have fun. Just don't kill anyone please." I tell him and he looks at me in disbelief. "Go, I can fend for myself for a few hours. Plus, I have Elijah and Rebakah here to a company me. Right, Elijah?" I ask him and he looks over and smiles at me.
"Of course." He says.
"Ok. Why not? I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date." Nik says and gets up. He kisses me and them him and Kol leave.
"Yes, please go. This house has enough men rolling around in it." Rebekah says.
"Just like you, Bekah." Kol says before leaving the room.
"Good riddance, both of you." She says throwing her shoe at them.
"Rebekah." Elijah says.
"Not you too Elijah."
"I'm worried about mother. Have you not noticed her strange behavior?" Elijah asks her.
"She's been dead for a thousand years. What's strange for her?" Rebakah asks and I stand up.
"Burned sage." Elijah says and I look between them.
"What's burned sage?" I ask them.
"It's for a privacy spell." Elijah explains.
"You know she fancies such things. Why don't you ask Finn? He's been doting on her." Rebekah says.
"I don't trust Finn. He hates what we are. He always has." He says.
"That's not true. And as for mother, she returned for one reason, to make her family whole. She loves us. What trouble are you looking to find?" Rebekah asks.

They both end up leaving so I wonder the house. I go back to Nik's room of paintings and look around before I get bored of it. I decide to head to the grill and see who's there. I see Nik and Kol at the bar and my dad and Dr. Fell are at the pool tables. I rush over to my dad to see how he's doing.
"Dad, hey." I say and he greets me with a hug.
"How are you? I heard about the attack and you were already out of the hospital." I tell him.
"I'm fine. We're just trying to figure out who did it." He tells me.
"Do you remember anything?" I ask him.
"No, nothing at all." He says.
"Well I'm glad that you're ok. I miss you." I tell him.
"I miss you to sweetheart." He says and pulls me in for another hug. "I think there's someone else that misses you." He says and I turn to see Nik walking over.
"Hey." I say walking over to him. He takes my hand in his and we walk towards the door.
"Did you get bored love?" He asks and I laugh.
"Yeah, Elijah and Rebekah left and I figured seeing you and Kol drunk could be entertaining." I tell him and he laughs.
"Is it all you hoped?" He asks.
"Yeah," I say and smile at him. He laughs and I can't help but enjoy the sound. He turns and looks at me.
"What?" He asks.
"I love you." I say.
"What?" He asks again in disbelief.
"I love you, Nik." I say and he looks at me a little before smiling and pulling me in for a kiss. Suddenly he's groaning. "Nik? Nik? What's happening?" I ask him.
"Kol." He says and runs off. I go into the grill and look for them and then I can't find them anywhere.
"Come on, love. I'm taking you home." I hear Nik behind me before he picks me up and suddenly we're back at the mansion.
"What are you doing?" I ask him.
"My mother is trying to kill us. We need to stop her and for that I need to know you are safe. So stay here." He tells me and before I can protest he is gone. I sit down on the couch for a few minutes but I can't seem to sit still. I get up and start pacing and I don't know how much time has passed before someone walks into the room. I turn to Ester standing there.
   "Ester? What are you doing here?" I ask her. She doesn't say anything she just walks over and takes my head in her hands. Before I can ask what she's doing or push her off she starts chanting something. Visions start flooding into my mind and I fall to the ground. I remember things that haven't happened. Like watching Elijah and Nik in a sword fight. Or Nik and I making out in the woods.
I clutch my head from the pain and then I feel arms around me. I look and see Nik and he looks super worried.
   "Ester..." I trail and he turns mad. "She was here... She.... head... Images..." I tell him and then let out an ear pitching scream as feel a slicing pain through my heart. The last thing I remember is Nik's worried face, before I pass out.