• Three •

_____

_____

Hongjoong POV

By the time I finished packing, my room looked so much more lively and like my own back at home.

With a sigh, I plopped onto the king sized bed and rested on my back, laying on a pillow, and stared up at the ceiling above.

It really is nice here in the United States. The jet lag is really no joke though. Fourteen hours makes the difference alright...

I put my hands on my abdomen and closed my eyes.

They must be making me food to eat, but I feel like sleeping. I'm just going to rest here for a little bit and be ready for dinner.

But with just a little too much comfort, I fell asleep.

Aurora POV

I left Hongjoong to unpack in his room for about an hour now, sitting in the living room watching reality tv.

However, my attention lingered on figuring out the country he was from the whole time. Man I am so childish.

The current show on television was about to conclude when I decided to check on Hongjoong. Dinner would be ready any minute and so it was perfect timing.

I gently knocked on Hongjoong's door only to get no answer. "Hongjoong?" I attempted to call with still no answer.

That's when I heard a little snore from inside. I couldn't help but chuckle to myself and open the door.

And as I suspected, Hongjoong lay on the bed, hands overlapped on his stomach, and snoozing away.

He looked so peaceful and cute, just like Momoko was when I walked in on her sleeping too..

I quietly moved over to the bed to put the folded blanket from the foot of the bed over his resting figure. Wrapping the end of the blanket over his shoulders, I leaned in, taking a closer look at his features.

He looks...Korean?

He shifted gently under my finger tips, making me jump, yet his eyes remain closed.

I then argued against standing there longer and backed out of the room, closing the door, and leaving the boy to rest.

✨🖤~🏴‍☠️~🖤✨