• Eleven •

_____

_____

Hongjoong POV

Back at Aurora's house, we had the whole place to ourselves. Aurora called in to a local pizza place ordering us a pizza, chicken wings, and soda. Even back in Seoul, I couldn't say no to that.

While she was still on the phone, I looked through the DVDs on one of the shelves in the living room. There were all sorts of cool movies, but my fingers stopped on a few titles that I could recognize from a mile away immediately: "DESPICABLE ME", "DESPICABLE ME 2", and my favorite, "MINIONS".

I pull out the three DVD cases making sure to keep the row of movies from toppling over. Aurora soon joins me by the tv. "Wow, so we did have them. Lucky for us!" She exclaimed proudly.

I nod frantically. "We're watching the whole series TODAY."

Aurora smirks. "I'm ready~"

Aurora POV

The pizza delivery arrived ten minutes into the first movie. Returning to the living room from the front door, I see Hongjoong curled up in a ball against the couch's right arm rest absorbed in the movie. I smile setting the pizza down on the coffee table. "Could you not be any cuter watching an animated movie?"

Hongjoong blushes and pats the seat next to him. "Sit down quickly. This part is funny!"

"Wait, hold on~" I efficiently take the bag of chicken wings' handle loop from my arm, placing it on the table with the sodas in another plastic bag following suit. I walk to the kitchen to grab plates and quickly come back.

Sometime after eating, we watch a chaotic action scene where the minions are acting silly to one another and yelling at each other, speaking their language.

I find myself laughing at the childish behavior of the yellow characters. "They're as funny as I remember."

Hongjoong eye smiles at me and puts a gentle arm around my shoulders, pulling me into his side. "Right? They're so cool and funny." He then becomes aware of his action. "Is my arm okay?" He asks shyly.

"As long as this is okay too~" I place my hand on the lower part of his thigh just above his knee.

"It's good." Hongjoong bites back a grin, nodding and turning his attention back to the movie.

We watched all three movies, Hongjoong pointing out his favorite parts ultimately making me laugh or pay closer attention. Not to mention with every little giggle fit we shared, we pulled each other closer.

Sitting with Hongjoong like this, I began to understand the extent of the reason why I wanted him in my life. On top of finding happiness hanging out and talking with him, I was developing feelings for him.

The long credits to the minion movie start rolling when Hongjoong turns his head back to me, making my heart skip a beat. "That was really fun Aurora, thank you so much~"

I look up from leaning against his side. "Anytime Hongjoong, seriously~"

Hongjoong suddenly leans down close to my lips. "...Aurora, may I kiss you? You don't have to say yes I just..." He blushes hard and squeezes his eyes shut. "I like you."

I forget to breathe in this moment and only start to catch my breath by the time I answer. "U-Uhm okay..."

Hongjoong's eyes pop open and he looks more at ease, a soft smile showing itself. He takes my hand on the far side from him in his own and presses his lips to mine.

Hongjoong Kim is kissing me right now. At this moment. Just as I was beginning to feel things, romantic things. Did he sense it? Anyway, it was perfect timing.

I start to kiss back having so many questions that I'd attempt to find the answers to later.

✨🖤~🏴‍☠️~🖤✨