• Seventeen •

_____

_____

Aurora POV

The plane to Berlin, Germany had now left the runway and was taking flight. I stood by the doors I was asked to be by at my station. I look around the plane more than I usually would, staring at the back of my boyfriend's head.

But...

I had to stay professional and not just focus on him, turning my head left and right keeping a friendly smile if I wanted to look around rather than straight ahead.

Throughout the flight, I handed over food and drinks to many families where the parents were traveling with their children.

'If only that is Hongjoong and I one day' I thought.

After serving a businesswoman, I hear a familiar voice behind me. "Excuse me~" I turn and it's Hongjoong looking back up at me. "Can I get movie recommendation?" He asks.

I smile at him wider than my boss would think is appropriate, finding tears in my eyes. "'Minions'. I recommend 'Minions'."

Hongjoong reaches into his travel pack and holds out a tissue for me. "Can you find it for me please?"

I nod and take the tissue, wiping my eyes. "Yes sir. One moment." I lean forward and swipe my way to the movie selection page on the mounted tablet.

"It's okay. This is not the end, 자기야." He whispers into my ear trying not to get emotional himself.

I swallow hard, my finger hovering over the 'play movie' button after finding the movie. "I know. Text me when you are back on campus."

"I will, I promise." He pecks my lips silently after making sure no one was paying mind to our conversation.

I couldn't show any signs of having a romantic relationship with a passenger, so I held up a finger heart that Hongjoong taught me how to use and mouthed an 'I love you'.

'I love you too' Hongjoong mouthed holding up a finger heart back. "Thank you for helping." He said out loud now.

"No problem. I am always at your service." I take my bow and get the last glance at Hongjoong's face that I could before returning to my station.

Before leaving the plane, Hongjoong turns to me and smiles waving. That was the last time I saw him in person for a long time coming.

✨🖤~🏴‍☠️~🖤✨