• Fifteen •

_____

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

_____

Aurora POV

Flight training was very enlightening and cool. I felt so professional. My parents and Hongjoong even caught me doing some more hospitality-like gestures that I had been taught naturally at home.

Maybe because I was so excited to work on my first assigned flight the Friday after the next-- Berlin, Germany!!

Yeah. I still can't believe it. I'll be overseas for the first time.

After returning home, I change out of my job attire. It's reasonably tight and sophisticated to my liking, but after a long day of practice, it has got to go.

Once finished putting on lounge-based clothes and throwing my attendant outfit in the washing machine, I give Hongjoong a visit.

Hongjoong POV

Aurora leaned against my shoulder as I penciled notes into my music score. I was just about done with the song, meaning to finish it before I would leave...in less than two weeks.

Wow. I am leaving America very soon.

I turn my head to look at Aurora, admiring her resting state with a smile. "Tired baby." I whisper in my best 'aegyo' voice.

Aurora opens her eyes and seems to study my face for a moment. She shakes her head and hugs my waist. "Nooo, I'm awake."

I hum softly and peck her lips. "You worked hard today. Rest your eyes at the very least, Princess Aurora."

She yawns against my arm and presses a kiss to it, her bubblegum lips shadowing over my skin. "Okay, Prince Hongjoong."

Aurora's eyes fall closed again. "Guess what?"

I tilt my head dropping my pencil onto the sheet music in my lap. "Hm? More surprise? What is it?"

"I go to Berlin, Germany next-next Friday."

My lips form an 'o' shape. "Really? I go back campus in two weeks on Friday. I go to Germany too. USFLY Airlines-"

Aurora jerks upright. I was startled not gonna lie. "Wait!" She exclaimed before continuing, "You're using the airline that I work for to get home?!" Aurora runs tripping over her feet to her room. My eyes widen just as she caught herself, me following behind closely.

She snatched the physical copy of her work schedule from her desk. She then presented the page to me quickly. "Look look!" She takes a turn to scan the page, then shows me again, pointing to detailed information that definitely matches the day I go back to Seoul.

"I'll be on your flight! This couldn't have worked out any better! Ahhh babe!!!" She throws her arms around my neck giving me a huge kiss.

I chuckle into the kiss holding her sides. "The world works in our favor yet again, huh?"

"So it does. I feel better now since we get more time together. Any bit of time counts to me."

"Me too." I nod in agreement.

"Ah, but I wish I could come to Korea with you as well." She pouts. "I will one day, okay?"

My heart grows warmer at her words, reflecting the warm smile that appears on my face. "Yes, please, I have so much to show you."

Aurora nods. "Soon, and maybe I will surprise you."

"No I want to surprise youuu~" I whine grabbing her hands and swinging them at our sides.

Aurora laughs into the crook of my neck when I feel the warmth of her cheeks- Hahaha, I made her blush. "Okay okay, surprise me! You're so adorable Hongjoong oh my gosh!"

"Mhm, I will." I wrap my arms around Aurora's frame and rest my head on her shoulder. "Let's not look too forward to that yet though."

As a result, we didn't beg time to fly by. Instead, we put even more value into the days we had left together.

✨🖤~🏴‍☠️~🖤✨