• Nine •

_____

_____

Hongjoong POV

After the museum, I asked Aurora to take pictures of me in the park she had suggested going to earlier and sweetly agreed.

Normally I would ask my friend Park Seonghwa back at home to help me with it, and he would be really good at getting me to do the right poses and hold the right posture.

Today was different, obviously, but for more embarrassing reasons. First of all, I got NERVOUS. I never got nervous when it was my hyung taking the pictures. Mm... I just wanted to really continue to impress Aurora.

I can tell she is into me— My major and interests I mean. She took my process of finding inspiration well from the moment I mentioned it. But now, I had to look good so she would take pictures for me again.

You got this Hongjoong. Just take Seonghwa's advice and "be natural, compliment the setting". Although my hyung's words sounded vague at first, it made sense over time.

"Ready?" Aurora asked smiling gently.

"Yes. I will start now." I take a contemplating pose, lips parted slightly, side eyeing the camera.

Aurora POV

Taking Hongjoong's pictures was fun and I stayed very focused, ignoring the thumping in my chest. Man, he was so photogenic.

His poses and expressions remained sexy and mature. They almost had a cocky subliminal theme to them. However, I liked it. He must have had practice posing before because none of his character was too excessive.

Hongjoong smiles after the last audible click from the camera I was holding and stretches out his arms. "Done!" He exclaims.

"Oh yeah? Well then, come see the photos I took." I returned a smile and waved him over.

Hongjoong carefully takes his camera from my hands and scrolls through the pictures quickly.

"Have you ever modeled for an agency?" I blurt out.

Hongjoong lets out a sheepish chuckle. "No no no, I was that good?"

I nod and rest my head on Hongjoong's shoulder as he arrowed through the photos. "Like that one— Go back real quick." Hongjoong taps the back button once. "Your expression was very good in this one, dare I say attractive and alluring..."

"Thank you~ A friend I have back in Korea helped create the image for me."

"Ah, then THEY must be a model."

"Haha, hopefully soon. He is perfect for it. Want me to teach you what he taught me?"

I gulp nervously, turning my face fully into his shoulder. "Hongjoong, I won't be good at it, I promise you."

Hongjoong strokes my hair and lets the strands fall between his fingers. "I'm not so sure about that. Remember? I said you are pretty, many times. Own your beauty, Aurora."

I gasp internally, picking my head up at the life motto-type quote 'own your beauty'. "Wow you're so insightful. I've needed a friend like you in my life."

I know Hongjoong blushed I know I saw it, but he smiled through it like his cheeks didn't now hold a subtle pink color. "So you'll do it?" He asks.

"Yes, but this stays between the two of us."

"Well~~" Hongjoong smirks at me.

I start laughing shaking my head. "Hongjoong Kim don't you even try anything. You hear me?"

He pouts. "But my friend might want to see and give INSIGHTFUL feedback~"

I roll my eyes playfully and step back from him. "You're gonna have to catch me first!" I take off running into the open field of grass.

Hongjoong takes on the challenge immediately. "야 ! I'm coming Aurora!" He runs after me and I go as fast as my legs could cover ground.

✨🖤~🏴‍☠️~🖤✨