• Twelve •

_____

_____

Hongjoong POV

I was really happy to kiss Aurora. I felt even more warm and fuzzy than the thought I had of it in my dream last night.

I pulled away, but then she pecks my lips one more time before I lean back enough to be out of reach. God, she's cute. "You like it..." I tried to tease though I could feel my face getting hot.

"I don't know, did I?" She asked innocently as she played with my fingers.

"Feeled like it..." I laugh sheepishly.

Aurora chuckles. "Silly," She gets up from the sofa stretching. "need to clean up before my mom gets here."

I look over at the coffee table shocked. It was littered with napkins, a couple empty wing boxes, a pizza box with a couple slices left in it, and the plates and cups. "오모 ... Yes, of course I'll help."

It took only a few minutes to clean the living room area of trash and by then, her mom still wasn't home yet.

I wait for Aurora to take care of the dishes in the kitchen— She comes out and walks over to me, having seen me leaning against the back of the sofa. "So... I want to spend time looking at the stuff I writed down earlier in my room." I tell her.

Aurora avoids my eyes looking down at her feet, but I understand it's from shyness since I see the corners of her smile, nothing new for the past few hours. "Okay, I won't bother you. But Hongjoong, what do you want us to be?"

"We can talk about it more later. You look tired, so you should sleep now." I honestly wasn't ready to answer her question, because it wasn't a simple one regarding the nearing future.

She nods. "I'll go sleep now. Thank you for today Hongjoong. I'll come see you later." Aurora leaves up the stairs leaving me to follow to go to my own room.

*Time Skip*

Aurora POV

I had slept for almost three hours according to my digital clock currently reading: 19:09

Right, I had switched the clock to its 24-hour setting to prepare to see such times as I fly around the world. So, converting, it was 7:09pm.

I get up and immediately check my computer. I scroll through my email's inbox and gasp when I see the message I had been waiting for.

__________

From: USFLY Airlines Management & Hiring Office
T

o: Aurora A. Tiny
Subject: Flight Attendant Training Schedule
__________

The document attached to this email contains the official dates and times that your flight training will take place. As discussed in the interview, you will train with your assigned instructor. If a certain day cannot be attended, please let us know at least 48 hours in advance. Thank you.

__________

I read over my training schedule still in disbelief at my dreams slowly, but surely, becoming a reality. Viewing my very first training day, I realize that I start next week.

As I think about the seven day countdown until my first work experience, I hear a piano note, a couple of them, and a metronome.

My thoughts then shift to Hongjoong. It felt like things between us were picking up just now. Maybe I'm exaggerating, but after that kiss, there seems to be so much more between the two of us.

However, once next week hits, it's only a matter of time until I see him less and less and then he's gone back to Korea. Sure I could call him, but we both will be a lot busier by that time.

I look over at my phone laying face down on my desk, debating upon texting Hongjoong if I could come see him now, but I decided against it to avoid interrupting his work.

Instead, I started searching for the appropriate flight attendant attire that I could go buy tomorrow.

_____

A/N: Updates might get slower from now on. However, I will try to continue updating weekly for as long as I can. Thank you for reading up to this point! 💖

✨🖤~🏴‍☠️~🖤✨