4

Colby's POV

Beep beep beep beep.
" Ugh turn that shit off " I groan turning on my side trying to get away from the blinding sun. I hear Joe chuckle and he turns the alarm off.

" Get up and get showered we're going somewhere. " Joe says shaking me slightly making me open my eyes and look at him.

" Where the fuck are we going at- " I grab my phone seeing what time it is. " Holy shit it's almost three in the afternoon. " I say getting up quickly. I go to my dresser and grab some clothes. Jon walks in looking at me.

" Finally he's up. Hurry up Colby you sleep for ten years. " Jon says making Joe laugh slightly. I give Joe a quick glare then walk into the bathroom.

" Hurry the fuck up! " Jon yells making Joe tell him to be quite. I roll my eyes and start the shower and get undressed. I step in burning myself.

" Ow fuck! " I yell quickly turning the water cold. I hear knocking at the door then Joe's voice. " You good? " he ask then I hear Jon scream like a girl saying that were cute. I roll my eyes and grab the shampoo pouring some in my hair.

" I'm fine. The water was to hot. " I assure Joe then rinse my hair out then quickly wash my body and turn the water off stepping out. I dry my hair then body and start putting my clothes on when I realize my arm bleeding slightly. Damn the water must of been hotter then I remember. I grab some tissue and hold it on my arm until it stops bleeding then I walk out.
Jon was sitting on the bed while Joe was grabbing a water from the mini fridge.

" Finally " Jon says standing up kicking my shoes at me. I roll my eyes and put them on.
" Why are you two in such a rush. It can't be that important. " I state as I tie my shoe.

" I'm not in a rush I don't even know where the fuck we are going. " Joe says brushing his hair.
" Why the fuck you wake me up then? " I ask a little irritated.

" Calm the fuck down sleeping beauty. I told Joe to get you up and ready. I didn't say where we were going. " Jon says walking out the room with Joe. I grab my phone and wallet then a water bottle and walk out. Kevin my dog runs up to me jumping at my feet. I smile and pick him up petting him.

" Hey buddy. " I say to Kevin. Joe walks over and pets Kevin while Jon's phone rings making him groan and answer it.

" Hello? " Jon says to the person on the phone. " Yeah ok I'll talk to you about it later I'm going somewhere right now " he says to them as I put Kevin down and Joe fills his food bowl.

" Ok ready? " Jon ask us and I nod. We leave and get in the car. Joe sits in the front seat next to Jon while I lay in the back.
" I feel bad leaving Kevin all by himself " I say waving bye to the dog whose at the window watching us back out the driveway.
Jon laughs as Joe rolls down the window and screams to Kevin that we'll be back.

" He'll be fine. " Joe assures me as we drive away. " Where are we going " I ask Jon.

" Not saying. " Jon says making me roll my eyes. " Joe? "
Joe turns around in his seat to look at me.
" Yes Colby? " He ask watching me try to get comfortable in the back seat.
" Where are we going? " I ask and him and Jon start dying with laughter.

" I don't know where we are going Colby. He wouldn't tell me. " Joe says laughing.
" Meanie " I mumble making Jon laugh even more. Joe just shakes his head and tells Jon to turn into the McDonalds.
" What do you want to eat? " Jon ask going through the drive in.

" Nothing. " I mumble closing my eyes.
" You're eating. " Joe says to me stern making Jon do one of those ' ooooh you in troubleeee ' I roll my eyes
" No I'm not. "
Joe curses to himself then turns to look at me again.