28

Nick's POV

" Look what he makes me do. I have to smuggle drugs for him " I say putting Joe's cigarettes on top of the fridge. Mason laughs and pick me up over his shoulder. He lays me on the bed and smiles. " Asshole " I call him. He laughs and kisses me.

" That's disgusting " I hear Joe say. Me and Mason both flip him off. Mason and Joe have really gotten to know each other from this month.

" You two have been dating for a month and you make it seem like it's been a year " Joe says and grabs his cigarettes. I roll my eyes at him and those damn cigarettes.

" Before you and Colby started dating you both made it seem like you been dating for twelve years " I tell him and Mason laughs. Joe just shrugs and grabs a lighter as a door opens.

" What's that? " Colby ask standing at the door staring dead at the cigarette. Joe just throws it to the ground like that's going to help him. " Nothing " Joe says. Colby walks over and grabs the cigarette.

" Where's the pack? " Colby ask. Joe just shrugs like he doesn't know. " On top of the fridge " I tell Colby. He grabs them then walks to the bathroom. Joe quickly following him.

" Colby come on you don't need to do that " Joe begs him. Colby turns to Joe and smirks then drops the pack in the toilet. " I'll buy more " Joe groans out.

Colby starts punching him making Joe back up into a corner. " Colby! " Joe yells and tries to grab his hands but fails. " Ow fuck! "

Joe grabs Colby's hands and pins him to a wall. " Fucking stop it " he says. Mason looks at me.

" Let's go I'm hungry " he says. I laugh and nod then we leave.

Joe's POV

" Fuck you " Colby hisses at me then throws the tv remote at me. Nick left a while ago and didn't bother to help me. " Colby stop " I say mad now. He walks up to me making me back up scared. His punches hurt when he's mad.

I groan when he grabs my face and kisses me roughly. Was not expecting that. I was expecting more of me getting a bloody nose. He pulls away from me making me mad. I don't know why though.

" Oh shit " I moan when his hand goes to my dick. He squeezes making me throw my head back. Soon my pants are on the floor and he's pumping me. " Holy fuck " I moan as I feel his mouth on me. Fuck I should make him mad more often. He hums sending vibrates through the lower half of my body.

" Oh " I breathe out. He pulls away from me making me groan. He smirks at me. I shove him against the wall hard. I instantly attack his neck making him let out a loud moan.

" Oh fuck " he moans and moves his neck, giving me more access. After a while he pushes me off him. I groan and turn him then shove him into the wall again. I attack the back of his neck, biting here and there. I grind against his ass making him moan loudly. I smirk and do it again.

" Oh god " he moans. I start doing it non stop making his moans louder. " Joe oh! " he moans. I then remember we're in a hotel so I shush him.

" You- ohh- you fucking shush " Colby manages to say. I slap his ass making him scream out. " Oh fuck! "

I laugh and bite down hard on his neck. " Oh fuck me " he moans out. I pick him up and slam him down on the bed earning a gasp. He gets mad when I do that usually. He straddles my lap and kisses me hard. I moan into the kiss when he thrusts up.