13

Jon's POV

" We needa keep an eye on Joe the hoe " Renee says walking in my room with some shopping bags. " Why? " I ask setting my phone down looking at her. " What did you get? " I ask as she sets the bags on the bed. Everytime she goes shopping she shows me what she got because she goes for a certain thing then ends up getting millions of other things and not what she went for. She starts taking things out the bag showing me them. Most of them are leggings or skinny jeans but there's a few shirts and bras and underwear.

" I don't know he just seems off " Renee says as she shows me a pair of jeans that I'm just like fuck no your not wearing that out but of course I'm not telling her that because I'm not her boss she's her own boss she can do what she wants. Feminist level one hundred. " In what way? He's ' off ' in many different levels for certain days " I tell her and she shows me a pair of heels she got.

" He's being like not talkative. Like I know he doesn't really talk all that much in the first place but like he's being dry with you. He'll give short responses. And he also isn't doing any eye contact and I know he tends to do that when he's upset about something or just not having a good day " she explains to me and starts picking an outfit for the rest of the day.

" Well I wanna go eat so let me get the two idiots out of their bed " I say and she chuckles a bit and I walk out going to their room. I knock twice and open the door walking in. Joe's sitting there watching law and order drinking a water. Colby's changing his shirt. " He poured water on me like a dummy " Colby says pointing to Joe and he just laughs.

" Well get dressed we are going to eat " I tell them. They nod and I walk out. They know now not to argue and just to fucking eat. I walk back in me and Renee's room. She's changing her bra. I cover my eyes jokingly.
" Ahh a boy in the room " I say and she just laughs and throws a bra at me. I laugh and plop down on the bed. She takes her jeans off grabbing a new pair. She slides them on then grabs a white shirt with Elvis on it and puts it on. " Ready " she says walking over to me giving me a kiss. I smile and she walks out the room. I sigh and get up walking out seeing Joe and Colby mouth fucking. I gag and roll my eyes.

" Get a room dummies " I tell them making them break apart and Joe flips me off and Colby just laughs. " No they are cute " Renee fangirls. " I thought they were cute before they started doing all that " I tell her and Colby gives me the finger that time. I laugh and we walk out the hotel room. Dolph and Lesnar are screaming at each other. Me, Joe and Colby pay no mind and keep walking. Renee grabs Dolph and follows us. Ugh great. I get to my car and get in along with the two love birds. I wait for Renee who's talking to Dolph then she gets in.

" Everything good? " I ask her pulling out the parking lot. She nods and says yes looking in the mirror to see if her makeup is ok. " Where are we going? " Colby ask once I stop at a red light. " Pizza " I tell him and he nods. " Joe you are eating " Renee tells him looking at him from the mirror. He ignores her making me chuckle a bit. I find it funny when Joe ignores her since he was never really fond of her.

" Stop " I hear Colby say most likely to Joe. He mutters something and Renee looks back at them. " Do I even wanna know? " I ask and Renee laughs and shakes her head. I pull in the parking lot of the pizza diner. We get out and walk in getting a booth. I sit next to Nae and Joe and Colby sit next to each other as usual. Even before they were dating it was like that. They always wanted to sit together no matter where we were. There isn't a lot of people here and I did that on purpose so Colby wouldn't have a panic attack. Joe lays his head on Colby's lap which he DOESN'T do. I look at Renee and she shrugs giving an I told you so. Colby grabs a menu looking through it even though I don't see the point he's just going to ask for nuggets. Colby groans and grabs Joe's phone from him setting it on the table sliding it my way so it's out of reach of Joe. Joe mutters a few choice words and grabs a menu.