Nick's POV

" Wait up idiots! " I yell to Joe and Colby as Jon, Renee, and Mason just laugh.

We were all walking in the park right now and Colby wanted to go up a hill to watch the sun go down. Colby and Joe are like fifteen feet ahead of us.

" They totally ignored you " Jon says and I shrug.

I laugh as Colby jumps on Joe making them both fall to the ground.

" Get a room! " I yell to them when we see them kiss.

" Aww leave them be " Renee coos at them like she usually does. She thinks there so cute.

" Gay! " I yell making everyone laugh.

" You're literally gay Nickolas! " Joe yells to me.

" That's the point! "

" Get up weirdos " Jon says to them kicking at them a little as we catch up to them.

" Ooo picture timeee " Colby sings getting up from the ground and Renee claps.

" I'm out " I say grabbing Mason's hand pulling him over to a bench.

He laughs and sits down.

" What's wrong? You don't like family pictures? " He ask smiling.

" Ew no " I cringe. I hate everything that has to do with family time. They forced me to come do this. Well actually Colby whined until it got annoying and I agreed so he'd shut up.

" That's your family though " Mason tells me.

I flip Joe off as he takes a picture of me and Mason. Mason just laughs and shakes his head.

I laugh when Colby jumps on Jon.

" What'd I do? " I hear Jon ask Colby.

" He's super hyper " Mason points out and I laugh.

" Yeah that's Colby " I say laughing.

" Oh no " I say as Colby walks towards us.

" Be ready Nick! " Joe yells to me which tells me to run.

I get up and dash my ass up the hill making everyone laugh and Colby starts chasing me.

" Nick! " Joe yells I don't know why.

I get to the top of the hill and stop. I look down. Holy shit this hills pretty high up.

I put my foot over the edge and chuckle. What if I just jumped?

Joe's POV

" Nick! " I yell when I see him going for the hill. I don't trust him up there. I sigh when Colby turns around to chase him up there.

" Why'd he stop? " Renee ask as Colby stops himself from going up the hill.

" It's a hill Renee, and Colby " Jon points out and she says oh getting it.