Colby's POV

It's been a whole month since Nick was declared dead and Joe hasn't said one word to anyone since. He's been going out till late at night and comes back drunk off his ass. He's spent the night places I don't even know. Oh and did I mention he got arrested? Yeah that was a trip.

" This has got to stop " I hear Jon groan to himself when Joe stumbles in the house, tripping over himself.

He's grieving.

I know he's grieving.

Everyone grieves differently.

But this is getting bad.

Next morning

" Get your ass up " I coldly say to Joe while Jon is starting the car outside.

He doesn't say anything but he gets up. I scoff and roll my eyes.

" Follow me " I tell him and walk out to the car.

I look back and see he's following me like I told him to.

That was easy.

We get in the car and Jon starts driving.

Wow okay so he's not even going to ask where were going?

I haven't heard his damn voice in a month.

A month.

Not one fucking word.

We pull up to the place were taking Joe.

" Oh yeah no you got me fucked up " I hear Joe say.

Me and Jon turn around.

" You got me fucked up if you don't fix yourself! This is insane Joe! " I yell at him because I'm angry as fuck.

" I'm fine " he tells me looking out the window.

" I know you're grieving and all but your grieving in a terrible, unhealthy way " Jon helps me out.

" You haven't said one word to us in a whole month! We're literally married and you haven't said a word to me! "

" Maybe I had nothing to say " Joe says to me.

" Yeah well you're going to have nothing to say to them divorce papers if you don't go the fuck in this rehab and fix yourself " I tell him and he quickly looks at me.

" What divorce papers? " he ask me and I can see the sadness in his eyes.

I open up the dashboard thingy and grab the papers.

His mouth drop opens.

" Yo-You really got divorce papers? "

Jon looks at me wondering if I'm going to break.

" You know Joe, Nick wouldn't be happy with you right now " Jon tells Joe as I put the papers back.