27

Joe's POV

I laugh as Nick jumps once again. We're watching this show we like called The Twilight Zone. It's an really old show but we like it. Like it's all in black and white that's how old it is. Right now the episode is about a girl driving from New York to California and she keeps seeing this hitchhiker every where she goes. But nobody else can see him besides her. Nick is scared shitless.

" Oh my fuck! " Nick yells as the hitchhiker appears right in front of the girls car. I laugh and he flips me off. " This shit is scary " Nick says making me laugh again.

Oh also you're probably wondering why I'm not still mad at him. Well I talked to him and he explained that he keep telling Jon not to read my notebook but he wasn't listening. So basically Nick didn't really do anything wrong to me. The door opens and in comes Colby and Renee.

" What are you watching? " Colby ask looking at the tv in shock. Me and Nick laugh. " It's called the twilight zone " I tell him. Colby comes over and sits next to me. " How fucking old is this shit? " Colby ask.

" I'm pretty sure it came out in the late fourty's, early fifty's. " I tell him. Nick and Colby yell out curse words when the hitchhiker appears in the backseat of the lady's car.

" Bitch run! " Nick yells at her. I laugh and Renee just shakes her head. " Is he trying to kill her? " Colby ask. I shrug.

" Well he's a hitchhiker and everywhere she goes he's there but only she can see him " I explain to him.

" Bitch run him over! " Nick yells when the hitchhiker appears again. I laugh and Renee comes over and sits on Nick's bed next to him. The door opens making everyone look. There's some guy I've never seen before there.

" Bad time? " the person ask looking at Nick. Oh shit this must be Mason. " Jesus fuck turn this shit off! " Nick yells at me when there's another jump scare. I laugh and grab the remote and turning the tv off.

Nick gets up and walks over to who I'm guessing is Mason. " Why's there so many people here? " Mason ask him. " Well Joe rooms with me so " Nick tells Mason.

" Which one is Joe again? " Mason ask. I raise my hand as Nick points. Wait... AGAIN? BITCH TELLING THINGS TO HIS FUCK BUDDY.

" And the lady is Renee I'm assuming? " Mason ask Nick. " No she's fucking tinker bell " Nick says sarcastic making me and Colby hide a chuckle.

" Who's the other boy? "
I smile as Colby kinda leans against me when Mason asks that. " That's Colby, he's Joe's boyfriend " Nick tells his ' fuck buddy '.

" Why are you here again? " Nick ask. Colby claps a hand over his mouth to muffle his laughter. " Savage " I whisper so only Colby can here.

" You weren't answering my text " Mason says. " And why were you texting me? " Nick ask. Damn he's rude. " Because we're friends? " Mason says/ask because he's confused. Nick just rolls his eyes making Colby cover his whole face because now he's dying with laughter.

" Well anyway. Don't know what's wrong with miss diva over here but I'm Mason nice to meet you guys " Mason says the clears his throat then looks at Renee. " And girls " he corrects himself. Renee smiles and looks at Nick.

" I like him already " She tells him. Nick scoffs and pushes Mason out kinda. " Ok you meet everyone bye " he says and shuts the door. Colby gives up trying to contain his laughter and just let's it out.