Joe's POV
3 months later

" Penny for your thoughts? " Nick ask me. I roll my eyes and look at him. Yes me and Colby are still not together. I want to kill myself more than anything in the world. Jon and Renee have been trying and trying to get Colby to talk to me but it just doesn't work. At the arena if he spots me he'll either get sad and walk away or he'll get mad and flip me off. So I've been sharing a hotel with Nick's annoying ass. The good thing is he's just as depressed as me so he doesn't try to make me not depressed he just leaves me be. Josh and Jonathan, my cousins come over like everyday and try to get us out the hotel. They sometimes have to drag our sad asses to the arena.

" Fuck off " I groan putting my pillow over my face. He just gives a chuckle. " How long do you think it'll be until your cousins come barging in? " Nick ask me. I take the pillow off my face and look at the time. " In about three seconds " I tell him and he groans and gets up when the door opens and in comes my cousins. Nick walks in the bathroom making the mistake of locking the door. We are no longer to lock any doors because Nick got caught cutting himself in the bathroom. I've done it also but I haven't got caught.

" Unlock that door! " Josh yells to him making Nick unlock it and call him a cunt. After a couple seconds Nick walks out. Josh points to a chair and Nick rolls his eyes and sits. They also do a daily checking of are wrist and if they feel the need to check are stomach or waist they do that also. Josh examines the cuts making sure they aren't recent. They don't really do anything if they are. They just get mad and lecture us.

" You haven't checked Joe in like three days " Nick complains making me roll my eyes. " Well he doesn't leave his bed now does he? " Josh ask sarcastically. Nick just shrugs and Jonathan hand me and Nick both some chicken nuggets. Oh did I forget they track if we've eaten too? Because they do. I set the nuggets on the nightstand and pull the blankets over me.

" He's suffocating himself again " I hear Nick point out making me groan as Josh yanks the blankets off me. " I wasn't suffocating myself I was practicing to not breathe " I joke. That's something me and Nick do. We make dark jokes that aren't even jokes really because we are doing it. It just makes Jonathan and Josh mad and they slap us upside the head.

" I don't know how you two don't argue constantly " Jonathan says. " Oh we do just not extremely " I tell them which is true. Like Nick will ask me a dumb question and I'll tell him to fuck off and he'll say it back and then we'll just go to our beds and sleep. Like yesterday he asked me if I love Colby. Like bitch you know that I do the fuck you asking for. Nick finishes his food and lays on his bed again. Nick then notices I haven't ate and laughs because he's going to snitch.

" He won't eat " Nick points out making my cousins look at me. I roll my eyes and flip Nick off making him chuckle. He tells on me a lot. " I ate yesterday " I say making Nick snitch again. " No he didn't that was his skip day "
We also get skip days every other week. Only one day of the week though so that sucks. I groan and grab my nuggets eating one. I then realize I have to pee so I get up.

" I hope you die " I say to Nick. That's also something we do to each other. We'll just insult each other everyday all day. It doesn't hurt our feelings so we just keep doing it. " Don't worry I hope I do too " Nick tells me as I walk in the bathroom. " Don't kill yourself in there! " he yells to me since Josh and Jonathan literally time us in here.

" I'll definitely will! " I say to him washing my hands and walking out. " You guys are stupid " Josh tells us and we just agree. Josh and Jonathan look at the TV that's off. " Do you guys just sit and do absolutely nothing all day? " Jonathan ask. I shrug and Nick looks at the ceiling basically that's what he does all day. I just sleep.