21

Joe's POV

I open my eyes with a groan as my door swings open. I see my cousins, Trinity, Jon and Colby there with food. Nick who's in his bed whines and pulls the cover over his face. The door swings open again making me groan once more. I see it's Lesnar and Renee. Nick takes the covers off his face to see who it is. Renee waves at him and he waves back. I just grab a pillow and put it over my face. In a few seconds I feel someone climb on me. I smile knowing it's Colby.

" Nooo, no do that " Colby whines tugging at the pillow that's currently over my face. I hear my cousins and Jon laugh. I then hear a bunch of laughter after a small thud. I take the pillow off my face to see Nick getting off the floor. I give him an questioning ' are you okay ' look. He just shrugs and walks out the hotel room. Everyone then looks at me and I sigh as Colby gets off me telling me to go see if he's ok. I yawn and walk out the room. I don't see Nick in the hallway so I go down the stairs into the lobby seeing him at the vending machine he likes. I slowly walk up to him and lean against the wall. He completely ignores my presence which we usually do to each other anyways. He looks through the pops and picks the one he wants. It's a mountain Dew. That's his favorite.

" Hey " I shyly say even though I'm not shy around him. He just nods his head and grabs his drink. " You okay? " I ask him as he moves aside so I can get a pop. I put my dollar in the slot and pick a Pepsi. " Fine " he replies dryly. I know he's not fine first of all because he walked out the room not saying a word and also he usually replies with ' I'm fine ' not just ' fine '. I grab my drink out the bottom of the machine and we start walking up the stairs.

" Liar " I finally say once we reach the top of the stairs and enter the hallway. He shrugs and flips me the middle finger. " What's wrong? " I ask him stopping my walking but he just continues walking. I grab his arm getting him to halt. " What's wrong? " I ask again when he just looks at me.

" Nothing " he says lying. I sigh and he goes to start walking again but I stop him making him groan. " Nick what's wrong? " I ask again since I just want my fucking answer. " Why do you keep asking what's wrong? " he ask voice raising a bit telling me he's getting irritated. I could care less though not like he'll be mad long. He usually isn't. " Because I don't want to have to worry about you again " I tell him truthfully.

" You don't need to fucking worry about me Joe! " he tells and walks in our hotel room. I stand next to the door shocked that he yelled. I take a few deep breathes. The door opens and Jon comes out and closes it. " You good? " he ask me. I nod slowly.

" Yeah I'm good " I tell him and we walk back in. Josh looks at me wanting to know what happened. I take out my phone signalling him I'm going to text him what happened. He nods and I start typing.

Me: I asked him what's wrong like twenty times because he wouldn't answer so he asked why do I keep asking him. So then I gave him my answer and he yelled and he's never yelled at me before.

Josh: What was your answer?

Me: not saying.

Josh: Yeah you are. What'd you say?

Me: ugh. I told him I keep asking because I don't want to worry about him anymore.

Josh: What do you mean?

Me: it's something to do with a convo we had.

Josh: ?

Me: personal convo between just me and him. You aren't dragging it outta me uce.

Josh: ehh ok 💁
Josh: But try to get him to eat please he won't listen to any of us

Me: what makes you think he'll listen to me?