16

Dolph/Nick's POV

Hey yeah so I'm alive... physically. I shot myself and am still alive. So yeah. I faked my death. I told the doctors to announce I'm dead then I fleed the hospital, went home and then Sami leaked that Rollins is gay so I came back from my faked death to beat his ass. Now here I am pulling into the hospital parking lot to see if Joe's daughter is okay.

" Hey sorry I'm a little late is she okay? " I ask Joe as I walk into the room Joelle is in. He nods. " Yeah she had a panic attack. I guess she was overwhelmed since there was a lot of people at the store. She's just sleeping now. When she wakes up we can take her back to the hotel. " Joe tells me. I sigh relieved. " That's good " I say. Soon Colby and Jon come in and Colby is just hysterical. I mean he's fucking sobbing. He looks high number one but I doubt he is. When Joe sees Colby he instantly goes over to him.

" Baby what's wrong? " Joe ask him as Colby literally like jumps on him. I look over to Renee who is just confused as fuck. Jon walks over to Renee and sits down. Colby's trying to explain to Joe why he's crying but the only word I could make out was something about a girl. " He saw a girl that looked like Didi at the store " Jon says. Joe nods and takes Colby out the room.

" Wow he didn't even notice I was here " I say and Jon nods. " Where's daddy? " I hear Joe's daughter ask. I jump suprised since I didn't know she woke up. " Your dad is in the hallway calming Colby down " Jon tells her and she nods. " Am I going to be able to leave today? " she ask. " Yes we can take you to the hotel once Joe comes back " Jon tells her and she says ok and we wait for them to come back.

Fifteen minutes later

" Ok are you ready JoJo? " Joe ask walking back in the room. She nods and gets up. Welp guess we're leaving then. We walk out. " I wanna drink " Colby says making everyone look at him shocked for some reason. " Are you ok? Should we take you back in there? " Jon ask him placing his hand on his forehead to see if he's warm. Colby rolls his eyes and swats his hand away. " No I'm fine. I just happen to wanna drink " Colby says. " We can go to a bar? " Joe suggests. Renee claps jumping up and down. " I'm in! Sounds fun! " she says and Jon just laughs. " Ohh you should come too! " Renee says to me. I shrug and say ok. Better plans then what I had I guess.

" I'd need to find someone to babysit Joelle " Joe says. " What about Stephanie? " Joelle ask Joe. " She would love that " Joe says and sets Joelle down by the car and takes out his phone to call her. Colby gasp exited and takes out his phone and calls someone. " Oh lovely " Jon says and I laugh. Once everyone is off the phone Jon ask what's happening.
" Well Stephanie and Hunter are going to watch JoJo for tonight " Joe says and Joelle claps. " And your cousins and Trinity along with Balor, Becky, Lesnar, the Bellas, Bayley and Alexa Bliss are coming too " Colby says. I just laugh and shake my head walking to my car. " We'll meet you there! " Renee shouts to me. I give her a thumbs up and get in my car.

                             Joe's POV

" I'm finally going to see you drunk " I say to Colby as we all get back in the car after dropping Joelle at Stephanie and Hunters.
" Your going to see some crazy shit happen " Jon says backing out the driveway. " Oh ew " I say not ready. Colby gives me a glare. " Suck my dick " he says to me. Jon and Renee laugh as I just grab him. " I might " I say making Renee die and Jon gag. Colby just slaps my head playfully. " You're disgusting " he says to me. " Well your the one that told me to " I say. He just rolls his eyes and Jon and Renee laugh more. Soon we pull into the bar lot and see everyone standing. We get out and Jon tells me to get ready. Colby flips him off and walks over to Becky Lynch and Lesnar. I shake my head. If Colby wasn't gay then him and Becky would be cute. We all walk in and Jon instantly goes to the bar making us laugh.