Joe's POV

Me, Nick and my cousins are currently at the arena. Colby's in a match with Baron Corbin. Well the match hasn't started just yet but whatever.

" You really ran in my locker room so you can watch Rollins? " Nick ask me. I just nod. My TV in my locker room is broken. I may or may not have threw a rock at it. Baron grabs a mic as soon as Colby's theme song blars.

" Wow look who's actually here. He's not fucking his little toy backstage " Baron says making the crowd and Nick say some ooos and ahhs. I glare at Nick and he just winks making me roll my eyes.

" One he's not a toy and two at least I get some " Colby says then stops and looks at Lacy Evans. " Well some that's good " he finishes making Lacy grab a mic. Nick nudges by arm making me look at him. " Aww " he says then laughs when I flip him off.

" You mean you used to get some? " Lacy ask Colby making him look at her very angrily. He then just laughs it off not wanting to go off script. " I don't know what you mean. I can go backstage and get some right now " Colby says smirking at her.

" Ohhhh! " Nick yells and I just cover my face. " Hmm I'm pretty sure once people break up you can't do that anymore " I hear Lacy say and I quickly look at the tv to see Colby laugh it off again but you can definitely tell he's mad. " Says the one who's never had a real relationship in her whole life " Colby tells her and Baron laughs but quickly stops since he's not supposed to do that.

" That's not even true " Lady scoffs at Colby. Colby smirks and Nick says to get ready since he's probably going to say some savage shit. " Oh it's not? Because last time I checked your to busy spreading your legs to have a real relationship " Colby says making Nick roll on the floor laughing.

" Savage! " Nick yells making me laugh. Lacy looks at Colby angrily then slaps him across the face. Just then Renee jumps up in the ring and bitch slaps the fuck outta Lacy. " Oh shit " Nick says as the usos laugh. Baron grabs Lacy and takes her out the ring basically running.

" Never lay your dirty hands on my best friend bitch " Renee says in a mic. Just then Baron attacks Colby from behind and Lacy attacks Renee. I see Sami Zayn and a few of his friends helps Baron beat Colby. Me and Nick fly up and run out there along with Jon. The crowd starts screaming me and Colby's ship name once I spear Sami off of Colby. Nick grabs the two dudes Sami came out with. Jon gets Baron while Renee is just beating the crap out of Lacy. I see Colby climb up the top rope and he motions me to move. I move away and he curb stomps Sami from the top rope. Nick super kicks both the people he's fighting and Jon DDTs Baron. Renee grabs a mic again.

" And never try sneak attacking us! " she says and drops the mic on Lacy's face. Colby laughs then hugs her. Colby climbs on the top rope again confusing me. He then wraps his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. " I'm short " he mumbles to me making everyone laugh.

" See he does still get some! " Nick says and me and Colby just give him a look. He just shrugs and we get out the ring once Colby hops off me. Once we get backstage Charlie is there with a microphone.

" So it's just been confirmed that there will be an ten man mixed tag team match. Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, and Renee Young VS. Baron Corbin, Sami Zayn, the two unknown teammates, and Lacy Evan's at Summer Slam. How are you all going to work together in this big match? " Charlie ask. Nick laughs then makes a straight face right after.

" Why wouldn't we work good together? We did it just now didn't we? " Nick ask her. I nod and look at Colby. " Is it because me and Dolph don't usually work good together? Or is it because me and Roman here are dating? Because neither of that matters Charlie " Colby says making Nick smirk at me when my jaw drops.