Jon's POV

" Renee I think you prayed for them to fuck a little to much " I tell her with a slight laugh. Me and Renee went back to her hotel room instead of just buying another one. I mean all her shit is here anyway. When I say shit I mean Dolph. Renee just shrugs and laughs.

" Is that their first time they kissed? " Renee ask me. " Yeah I think. They were to afraid to date for some reason " I tell her watching Dolph drop a glass then him banging his head on the table.

" Yo what's up with you man? " I ask him. He was acting off ever since Colby tried killing himself. He just ignores me and grabs a broom sweeping up the glass.
Renee groans and gives me my phone that was ringing.

" Yes? " I ask Colby once I answer the phone.
" Where's Zigglers bitch ass " he ask angrily.
" Um he's- why? " I ask as Renee gives that shits about to go down look.
" Joe stop-I'll smack you stop-Joe! " Colby yells to Joe. I roll my eyes and wait for my answer. Soon I hear Colby scream and then I hear Joe's voice.

" Do not tell him where Dolph is! " Joe yells to me while I hear Colby calling him a bitch along with other choice words in the background.
" What'd he do? " I ask as I hear Colby scream again. " Let me gooo!! " Colby says to Joe and Renee laughs. " Then stop hitting me " Joe says to him. They start arguing back and forth and Renee snatches my phone and hangs up on them. I laugh and grab her setting her on my lap kissing her. I hear Dolph gag making me roll my eyes.

" If you could like not fuck that'd be great " He says. I smirk and roll my hips into Renee's just to make him mad. Renee gives a small moan making Dolph gag again and leave. I chuckle and kiss Renee.

" I wanna go back to Colby's " she tells me getting up. I nod as she grabs her one bag and we leave. We see Dolph sitting in the parking lot banging his head on the wall.
" We're leaving " I tell him and we just keep walking.

                        Colby's POV

" Let me gooo! " I yell at Joe who grabbed me over his shoulder. " Then stop hitting me " he says pinching my side to get me to stop moving. " Then give me my phone back! " I yell at him. He stands up and throws me down on the bed then puts my phone on my nightstand.

" He hung up anyway " Joe says slapping my hand when I reach for my phone. " Bitch let me kill him " I say standing up on the bed and he wraps his arms around my waist preventing me from going anywhere.
" You need to calm down " he tells me.
" No I need to kill him " I say making him roll his eyes. There's a knock at the door and I turn my head to it. " Maybe it's Ziggler so I can fucking kill him! " I yell. Joe tightens his grip around my waist then throws me over his shoulder. " Joe! Put me down! " I yell. He just ignores me and opens the door.

" Hey we're ba- and Colby is over your shoulder " Jon says laughing. " Yeah he won't let me go! " I yell kicking at Joe but it doesn't faze him.
" He's trying to murder Dolph for texting me " Joe tells Jon and Renee laughs. Joe curses and sets me down in front of him once he gets irritated of me kicking. I go to walk out and murder Dolph but he grabs my waist holding me in place. Jon just laughs and shakes his head laughing then leaves. Joe kicks the door shut then throws me over his shoulder and I land on the bed.

" Stop doing that! " I whine and he laughs.
" But it's fun " he says. I roll my eyes.
" I'm not a ragdoll Joe " I tell him.
" But your just so tiny " he says in a baby voice and picks me up setting me on him. He wraps his arms around me and I put my face in his neck. The door opens and in comes Jon's voice.

" Let's go eat " Jon says to us like we have no choice.
" No " I say but it's muffled since my face is still in Joe's neck.
" Yes, get dressed and come on " Jon says and then leaves closing the door. Joe takes me off him and sets me down and he gets up. I whine throwing a pillow over my face.