Chapter 29: The Departure

A/N: Hello everyone! Sorry for the wait, I had to rewatch the Rescue Arc to make these chapters and that took quite a bit of time. We're finally caught up in canon Bleach, next time we go into the Arrancar arc, so expect some Ulquihime coming up! As always I hope you enjoy, and thanks for reading! 🤗😋

© Bleach and it's characters don't belong to me, they belong to Tite Kubo and Shounen Jump. Only Anna, Hanabira, The Fujiwara clan, Leia, Makoto, and Jeanne belong to me

Chapter 29: The Departure

'What you're about to do, will tear you away from all of your mother's teachings!' Kyoka screamed loudly in his mind.

'Mother isn't here. I am.' he responded.

The doors echoed as the trio stepped inside. He was expecting the booming voice of the judges as they protested the interruption.

"You three! You have not been granted permission to intrude in this meeting! Leave at once and we'll forgive this transgression!" One of the judges roared at them.

Sosuke thought it was amusing. They didn't even post guards outside, and still, they made threats that he knew they couldn't deliver on.

Perhaps impatient than neither of them had answered or left. One of the judges tried to attack him.

His stance and form were poor, so Souske had no trouble in cutting him down.

"Gentleman, it is time."

The pair also unsheathed their swords and took the judges down, one by one.
Sosuke had yet to see something as sublime as the red blood pooling on the white marble. None of the golden seats nor their silk coats could shield them from death. 'Had the people been able to rise before, you would have fallen long ago.'

Still, those stains wouldn't be enough to wash away the crimes of the Central 46. Nothing would ever be enough.

'Hanabira, Yushima, Kakyo, Mitsuru, Hibiki.' Many names came to mind as he kept on mindlessly cutting through his enemies.

"For such a prideful folk they do not fight very well." Kaname looked pleased with his work, he hated the central just as much as Sosuke did.

"I'll begin writing out the fake death sentence. Ichimaru, Kaname, stand guard."

"Yes, sir."

Both men stepped outside, leaving him alone in the dimly lit room. The only noise that could be heard was his brush against the paper.

'What would Hana say if she saw all of this?!' Kyoka Suigetsu has materialized in front of him, fully broken and torn.

"She would say good riddance." He didn't look up from the page when answered.

'You've turned into the monster I feared you would be.'

It stung to hear it. His zanpakuto finally had given up on him. He knew it would eventually happen, but a part of him had hoped he was wrong.

'Cut the crap Sosuke, you have never been wrong in this regard.'

"I see you've adopted more of Anna's traits."

'Of course. At least she listens to me!.'

"Don't drive my wife insane with whatever preachy ramblings you feel like spewing! Anna won't bend and neither will I!"

'Then I won't be doing your bidding anymore! Look around you! We're standing upon blood and corpses!'

"You think I didn't try to avoid this?! I talked to the bloody king and he doesn't care! These men didn't care either! They were only here to protect the interests of the nobles and line their pockets with coin! You saw what they did to my mother, how they denied Kaname justice, how the never once dared question the effectiveness of their laws! I'll do anything to fix those centuries of mistakes, even if it means killing every single one responsible!"