Chapter One: Midnight Snack

Hongjoong's stomach was in butterflies, his face lit up by the screen of his phone. It was almost midnight and he was hiding under the covers on his bed waiting for his bunkmates to fall asleep. He couldn't stop the smile from appearing on his face when he reread the text message from his boyfriend again...

Seongwha<3: 

I miss you... it's been a while since we've been alone

Hongjoong: 

Miss you too. T_T between shoots and practice there's just no time

Seongwha<3: 

that's why we should make it happen. Meet me tonight after everyone is asleep k?

A blush crept into Hongjoong's cheeks when he thought of what may or may not happen tonight between him and Seongwha. They been secretly seeing each other for a few months but other than some heated makeout sessions they hadn't taken their relationship to the next level. He was also afraid because Seongwha would be the first man he'd ever been intimate with.

His cheeks went even darker as he fantasized what it could be like.

He had been crushing on the raven haired hottie for nearly a year. He admired him as his hyung but after months of being with him Hongjoong realized that in addition to being gorgeous he was also incredibly smart and hardworking.

Then one night when they were both alone having a heart to heart about their fears and dreams he accidently let slip that he had a thing for him. He was so terrified of being rejected right there and then that he lowered his head mortified. Seongwha after being silent for a moment lifted his chin to meet his dark eyes.

"You really mean that?" He asked.

Hongjoong, transfixed by how close the dark haired boy stood in front of him, nodded his head. He was again reminded of just how incredibly looking his hyung was. He had beautifully chiseled features and neatly styled hair that was the color of the night sky. He figured he may as well be honest with his feelings. 

"I mean it. I like you Seongwha." He whispered.

Seongwha smiled brightly and rested his forehead against the other boy's hands cupping his face. "Finally you said it." 

Hongjoong was so shocked by what he said but before he could respond Seongwha sealed his lips closed in a warm kiss.

Hongjoong peeked his head out from his covers. All he could hear in the dark bedroom was Yeosang's steady breathing and Jongho's snores. His bunkmate beneath him was silent as well so Hongjoong climbed down the ladder slowly trying not to wake him. He tip toed across the floor and out of the door into the dark hallway. As he neared the stairs he could see lights on in the kitchen downstairs.

Once he stood in the arch leading into the modern style kitchen he noticed it was indeed Seongwha who was up. Dark strands of hair falling into his eyes he stood over a cutting board slicing an apple. The light haired boy watched in silent awe at the expert way he handled the knife with his large hands. Seeming to sense a presence he lifted his head and met Hongjoong's eyes.

"Hey you." He said softly. "I was hungry and thought we could share."

Hongjoong laughed nervously for being caught staring. He walked over to stand next to his boyfriend continuing to watch him prepare a midnight snack for the two of them. He already had a plate full of grapes and pears set to the side.

"Say ah...." Seongwha commanded holding up a slice in front of Hongjoong's face. Surprised he smiled and leaned in only to have the taller boy move the slice away and put it between his teeth.