Chapter Three: Thirst Quencher

"W-what did you just say to me?" Seongwha stuttered as the younger boy's hand began to stray further down his chest, the mischievous glint never leaving his eyes.

"I said," Wooyoung whispered breathily into his ear. "I want to suck your cock...hyung..." As he spoke his hand slipped through the waistband of Seongwha's gym shorts to grasp his still limp member in his hand.

"I'm not trying to drive a wedge between you and Hongjoong," He continued as Seongwha began to stiffen in his palm. Wooyoung teased him by going achingly slow, enjoying the power he had over him in that moment. "In fact I'd love nothing more than to have you both. At the same time preferably."

Seongwha's eyes travelled down from Wooyoung's captivating eyes, studying his sharp jawline, down his sculpted chest to the large bulge straining in his sweat pants. "Why are you doing this?"

"Because watching the two of you together made me wonder why you should have all the fun," Wooyoung ran the tip of his tongue over Seongwha's lips, eyelids half shut. "It's embarrassing how much I've watched that video since then, how many times I came watching the two of you fuck."

Seongwha could feel his dick lengthening inside his hand. It began dripping precum at idea of Wooyoung rubbing one out to him and his boyfriend. The idea of being watched made him more sexually excited than he dared admit. 

No, I shouldn't be doing this!

"Wooyoung don't," Seongwha gasped and pulled Wooyoung's hand out of his shorts. "I-I'm in love with Hongjoong. I can't do something like this to him." He tried to sidestep around the purple haired boy to leave but was pinned by his arms instead.

"I think you misunderstood what I said," Wooyoung said dangerously before closing the distance between them. Now their noses were practically touching, breathing in each other's scent. "I'm not in love with either of you. You can keep dating in secret as long as I can get a piece of the action. What I want from you both is purely carnal." 

When he uttered the last word he lined his hips flush against the older boy's and rubbed against his groin like an animal in heat. Seongwha's lips parted and he closed his eyes leaning his head back against the tree. The only sound around them was their heavy breathing over the crashing of the ocean waves.

In his heart he knew it was wrong but had a hard time trying to reason with himself with the sound of his blood pumping loudly in his ears.

He opened his mouth to weakly protest but Wooyoung smashed his lips against his. Both boys eagerly tongued the other's mouth fighting for dominance and the older boy began to move his hips in tandem, dry humping each other at a quickened pace.

Before the heat overwhelmed them both Wooyoung broke away. He stepped backwards to admire his handiwork. 

Fresh beads of sweat had broken out over Seongwha's forehead. His cheeks were flushed and he breathed heavy, toned chest rising and falling. He formed the younger one's name through swollen lips. "Wooyoung-ah..."

Pleased with himself Wooyoung spun the other boy around until Seongwha was the one pressing him to the tree. He slid down the rough bark until he was on his knees and eye level with the other boy's erection.

In one swift move he yanked down his shorts and Seongwha's hardened dick smacked against his chin as it bounced free. He studied the cock from close up and noted that Seongwha wasn't only bigger than his own, he was huge.

Fuck my throat is going to be sore after this, he thought ruefully. Even so his mouth watered expectantly.

"Want to know something I learned from watching you fuck Hongjoong over and over again, hyung?" He asked. The older boy had rested his forehead against his arm looking down at Wooyoung with lust filled eyes.