Chapter Eight: First Date or Last? Final

Hongjoong felt as though he'd been punched in the stomach. He knew what Seonghwa had to say was going to be bad but he hadn't counted on just how bad it was. He withdrew his hand from his boyfriend's back and ran his hands down his face.

Everything about this confession hurt. Hurt that Seonghwa had slept with someone else, hurt that it was a person Hongjoong thought he could be developing feelings for, and finally hurt that Wooyoung would do this to them both.

Seonghwa stayed silent as tears collected in his eyes and fell to the floor. He felt like his entire world was coming apart at the seams and he had no way to hold it together. He could tell by how quiet Hongjoong was that he was taking it hard and this made him feel more worthless than he'd ever felt in his entire life.

This is the end of us.

Hongjoong sniffled and stared out the window at the bright lights below them and thought about how lonely the view of the night made him feel. After what felt like an eternity Hongjoong sighed and leaned his head of blond hair on Seongwha's shoulder. "Seonghwa... I have something to tell you too."

"I already know." Seonghwa said quietly.

"W-What do you know?" Hongjoong gasped straightening in his seat. He felt bile rise in his throat as the worse scenarios ran through his mind. Oh God don't tell me he saw us!?

The dark haired boy finally lifted his head and met his gaze which was filled with another pain, one that was entirely his own.

"I've confronted Wooyoung... I know about the two of you..." He said his voice cracking. Then he began sobbing, tears spilling freely down his face and his shoulders shaking. "Is it because I pushed you away?"

Hongjoong's vision wavered as he too began crying. He felt so horrible that he could ever hurt Seonghwa this way. He never wanted to break his heart and yet here they were making a huge mess of things. "Don't blame yourself, Hwa... I made that choice."

I still love him so much...

He wanted to touch him so he hesitantly rested a hand on his shoulder only to have Seonghwa grab him and pull him against his chest, crying into the smaller boy's hair. Hongjoong relaxed into him as they comforted each other, breathing deeply in Seongwha's sweet scent.

"So... so you still wanted to see me even after you found out?" Hongjoong hiccuped against his chest.

"Of course I did," Seonghwa said pulling him in tighter against him. The ride had brought them to the top where they were surrounded by moonlight that reflected off of the low clouds. They pulled apart and sat silently staring into each other's eyes. "I love you so much Hongjoong... I'm sorry I just can't stop myself." Seonghwa confessed wiping tears from his boyfriend's cheeks.

"Please don't stop loving me." Hongjoong replied immediately. He knew in his heart he could forgive Seonghwa and now he wanted nothing more than forgiveness in return. "Don't stop..."

Hongjoong's heart swelled and he slowly leaned over, tentatively placing his lips over Seongwha's. Barely touching and breathing in each other they kissed slowly, hands reaching up and tangling in each other's hair to pull themselves even closer together. This kiss was warm and tasted salty from both of their tears.

Suddenly the ride came to a stop and the lights outside flickered. They broke away panting as an intercom crackled to life on the inside of the ride. "Sorry to disturb everyone but we're having some technical difficulties down below. Don't worry we have a mechanic already working on the ride so be sure to stay in your seats. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused."

They looked at each other then, Seonghwa's eyes that were black as night at Hongjoong's that were warm like honey. The gaze that passed between them conveyed how much they wanted each other. It was like a fire had been lit under them as they crashed into each other's mouths. Seonghwa ran the tip of his tongue over Hongjoong's lower lip until he opened his mouth allowing him to slip inside. The smaller boy became so aroused by their heated exchange he nipped his boyfriend's lip making the other boy moan into his mouth. The older boy's warm hands, which were exploring his boyfriend's chest under his sweater, gripped the his hips and tugged at him until he climbed into his lap.