Chapter Nine: Secret Rendevous

They both knew they didn't have much time but the way they'd been looking at each other and teasing each other made them both hard. So when the dorm room shut they stripped quickly and crashed into each other eager to fuck and scared of being caught. It was a thrilling feeling.

Jongho grabbed onto Yeosang's arms and held them tightly as he buried himself deep inside. The other moaned in pleasure as he began to move inside of him. His cock was girthy and the way it stretched him out had made Yeosang addicted to the feeling. "Fuck m-me harder J-Jongho..."

"Shhh~" Jongho chided between gritted teeth. He pinched the older boy's nipples feeling them harden and began rapidly thrusting into him. Yeosang bit down on his hand to keep from screaming, his mind pinwheeling in hot pleasure. He arched his back against the younger boy standing behind him and looped an arm behind Jongho's neck so they could kiss. Jongho eagerly complied and sucked the other boy's lower lip into his mouth teasing it.

Yeosang struggled to keep is balance on the side of the bed that was shaking with how hard he was being pummeled. But both him and Jongho were the same, they liked it rough. They'd been fuck buddies for quite some time and whenever they were alone Yeosang would immediately want to jump the younger one's bones.

"You're so b-big it feels amazing..." Yeosang whispered against Jongho's neck.

Jongho growled and couldn't help himself from looping both arms under Yeosang's thighs lifting him up off the bed. They both cried out as he pushed back inside now lifting the pink haired boy up and down over his cock. The new angle had Jongho nearly to his limit as he grunted the other boy writhing against him.

Jongho came with a loud yell, filling up the condom he had hastily put on. He lowered Yeosang back down to the bed so he was on his hands and knees before sliding out of him. Then he dropped to his knees behind him and began circling Yeosang's red asshole with his tongue. The older boy cried out and used one hand to pull Jongho's head closer until he tongue was darting in and out of him. The younger boy reached between Yeosang's legs and began stroking him in time with tongue fucking him.

"God it feels so good..." Yeosang panted as he felt himself close to cumming. Jongho expertly teased him and pumped him with his strong hand until he was a shaking whimpering mess above him. At the last second Jongho put his head in between Yeosang's pale thighs and began sucking on his cock. The pink haired boy moaned as he moved his hips down sliding in and out of Jongho's mouth.

"Mmmm... Jongho!" He exclaimed as he emptied his load into the younger boy's expectant mouth with a shuddering breath. Jongho swallowed it all and ran his tongue over the tip of Yeosang's member earning a laugh from the boy. "Stop it's sensitive..." Yeosang scolded climbing off of Jongho's face.

They got changed back into their clothes and sat next to each other on Yeosang's bed just as Hongjoong and Seonghwa entered. They had been in and out all day moving the last of Hongjoong's things into the other dorm. Mingi's stuff now sat in a corner waiting to be unpacked. Yeosang bit down on his lip cutely as he buried his face further into his book. He always had a hard time keeping secrets... Jongho thought fondly looking over his lover. He stretched out on the bed and laid his leg over Yeosang's and smiled smugly when he noticed him blush behind the pages. Then Jongho's eyes drifted over to the other pair of boys who were unpacking and laughing at some joke Hongjoong made. Speaking of secrets...

The other boys in Ateez were confused by the suddenly change in sleeping arrangements. All except for Jongho of course after he overheard the harsh exchange between Wooyoung and Seonghwa...

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose as he pretended to be absorbed by his phone. He honestly wasn't sure what was going on between the three of them but what he did know was that it was affecting their performance. A LOT.

Especially Wooyoung. Now the purple haired boy was picking fights and breaking rules, causing havoc whenever he got the chance. What was worse however is when he wasn't raising hell he was off on his own. Jongho had caught him more than once crying alone in their dorm room.

It's not my place to say anything... Jongho thought resolutely. But I hope they all figure it out soon.

***

It had been weeks since Hongjoong had moved into the new dorm. Life went on as normal but with much more tension within the group. It took longer to nail choreographies together, their music wasn't as clear... It was all wrong. San began to notice the wayward glances that Wooyoung gave Hongjoong as well as the glares it elicited from Seonghwa.

San could tell that something was up with his best friend. The last week he seemed more irritable than usual, snapping at everything anyone said. It was one day while Wooyoung laid in San's dorm on his bed that he began to piece together what could be going on.

"What the fuck is happening to me San?"

San peeked over at Wooyoung holding Shiber close to his chest. The purple haired boy sat with his elbows on his knees and stared at the floor. He had become haggard looking, pallid and pale.

"What do you mean? What's been going on with you lately?"

Wooyoung groaned and rubbed his hands over his face. He peeked over at his best friend who watched him curiously. He was grateful to his best friend who always stood with him, even if Wooyoung felt he didn't deserve him.

He'd hardly spoken to Hongjoong ever since him and Seonghwa made up. He missed talking to him and grew more and more angsty now that they weren't able to see each other. Now that he traded beds with Mingi he and the eldest boy were probably able to fuck more often. Without him, much to his dismay.

It's just the sex, Wooyoung thought. That's the only thing I miss...

"It's not really something I can talk about."

San worried about Wooyoung a lot. He concluded that something must've happened to upset him so much and he knew it had something to do with Hongjoong. Ever since he'd moved in Wooyoung hung out in the room more often as if trying to catch his eye.

It kind of made San feel jealous.

Wooyoung will probably always see me as nothing more than a friend... The older boy had had a crush on Wooyoung for just about as long as they'd known each other. So when San had found out just how much of a playboy the other boy was it was like a knife in his chest and took him a long time to accept the truth. Ever since then he'd been by Wooyoung's side as his best friend. San could accept it all because Wooyoung never stayed with one boy for too long. In a way it softened the blow because it was always San he came back to...

He was the one he'd always turned to, always confided in, always told the truth too. But now that he wasn't telling him what was bothering him it hurt San all over again.

If he's in love with Hongjoong I don't know what I'd do... San thought sadly. He quickly got to his feet Wooyoung watching him quietly under his purple bangs. He couldn't bear to be in the same room watching Wooyoung fall apart. It began to hurt too much.

"Are you alright San?"

"Yeah I just need to go grab something..." San responded as a lump formed in his throat. He swiftly turned and left before Wooyoung could say anything else. He exited the room and walked down the hallway, tears quietly streaming down his face. He let the first sob escape his throat when he knew he was out of earshot.

"What am I supposed to do?" He sobbed leaning against a wall and sinking to his knees. "Why can't I get over you?"