Chapter Five: Rub A Dub Dub

Wooyoung clamped a hand over Hongjoong's mouth and had him pushed up against the cold tile of the shower stalls. The older boy noticed how closely the naked boy stood in front of him and it sent his mind into a spiral. How did this even happen to me?! Hongjoong wondered.

Wooyoung stood taunt with beads of water dripping down his lean body. His head was turned as he listened to whoever had shown up on the other side of the curtains. Through the rising steam he studied the younger boy's profile.

He had beautiful brown eyes the color of fine leather with a nose that a slight bump when viewed from the side. But one detail that struck Hongjoong was his lips. How the curved cupids bow on his thin top lip perfectly complemented his fuller bottom one. It wasn't until that moment that Hongjoong realized Wooyoung was so much more attractive than he originally thought.

To his mortification he felt himself getting hard, something that at this distance Wooyoung would definitely feel as it brushed against his thigh. Wooyoung smiled ever so slightly but never shied away from the curtain.

On the other side they could hear the hushed voices of a boy and a girl. The girl laughed lightly at something the guy said before coyly mentioning "You know we're all alone in here..."

Hongjoong panicked when he pieced together what was about to transpire on the other side. He didn't want to peep on two strangers but Wooyoung pressed up against him to prevent him from leaving. He regarded the shorter boy shaking his head slightly. "It wouldn't look good if you walked out right now..." He whispered. His breath, that smelled like mint, flittered over the shell of his ear making Hongjoong shiver.

They were interrupted by a gasp and then a moan on the other side. Wooyoung smirked then reached out his hand silently pulling the thin fabric away. 

Through the slit they could see a girl trainee bent over in front of a mirror. She had a had placed her hands against the glass to brace herself as she watched her lover's face in the reflection. She mewled as the boy thrusted into her from behind, her small breasts jiggling with each sharp movement. 

Hongjoong looked down when he noticed the purple haired boy going stiff at watching the live porno happening in front of them. Wooyoung gazed down at him then his eyes clouded over in lust. "Don't look away." He commanded quietly forcing him to turn his head and watch the unknowing couple.

The girl's cheeks went pink, her hair falling in front of her face. She arched her back and her moans were cut off when the boy began aggressively kissing her. He was now pounding harder in her until all at once he pulled out and came all over her back. Her knees knocked together under him as she tried to catch her breath.

Hongjoong felt his pulse quickening, the sight making him ache with desire. Wooyoung watched the blond boy he had entrapped in front of him and couldn't stop himself from leaning over his shoulder and nibbling on his earlobe. Hongjoong tried to turn away before Wooyoung captured his chin and forced him to look him in the eyes. "Does watching them give you ideas?" He asked so closely his lips brushed against Hongjoong's. The blond boy simply stared at him, bewitched by his presence and how good he smelled.

Wooyoung grabbed a bottle of body soap and squirted it over his hand. Hongjoong watched fascinated as he lowered his soapy palm between them, cupping the older boy's erection and letting it slip through his grip. Hongjoong dug his fingers into Wooyoung's firm chest and bit his lip to keep from making any noise.

"Isn't this what you came for hyung?" The younger boy asked mischievously. He lined his hips along the smaller boy's and slowly began grinding into him. Hongjoong let loose a small whimper at the feeling of their shafts rubbing together in the slippery lather. The two were so distracted by their own interaction they didn't notice the other couple had already left the showers.

Wooyoung's hair fell into his eyes and his mouth fell open. He was getting close to his limit and was eager to begin fucking the smaller boy. He brought his head down again and again ravishing Hongjoong's plump lips with sloppy kisses. He turned the knob in the shower letting the hot water cascade over their slick writhing bodies. "Wooyoung... W-wooyoung..." Hongjoong begged between his parted lips.

The younger boy roughly grabbed his narrow hips and whirled him around so Hongjoong's back was flush against his chest. He placed his hardened cock between his hyung's supple ass cheeks and continued rocking into him. Wooyoung leaned back so he could watch the other boy's face who was now blushing furiously, his hair a wet mess against the wall.

Wooyoung slid two fingers between Hongjoong's swollen lips who began sucking the digits as if he was sucking on a cock. The purple haired boy was now nearly animalistic in his urge to fuck him and fill his other hole.

"You look so fucking hot with something in your mouth hyung..." Wooyoung groaned. The older boy arched his back so he could feel Wooyoung's member sliding against his asshole. This earned him a breathy gasp from his partner.

"Hyung I'm not going to be gentle," Wooyoung said seductively. "I like fucking fast and hard..." He grabbed his cock which was now throbbing from the stimulation and teased Hongjoong's entrance.

"What're you waiting for?" Hongjoong whined around Wooyoung's slender fingers that were still in his mouth. 

Wooyoung gritted his teeth and placed the head of his cock against the other boy's puckered hole. God, I'm going to enjoy fucking his brains out...

In one swift move he penetrated the older boy loudly moaning his name. Hongjoong screamed his hands splayed over the wall he was pushed up against. "Fuck, shit that hurt..." He cried out at the stinging sensation in his ass.

Wooyoung paused and reached around to play with the other boy's cock. He wasn't a total sadist and wanted to wait until Hongjoong adjusted before continuing. After a few minutes of slowly inching in and out the smaller boy began bouncing back against him encouraging him to begin thrusting.

With a grunt Wooyoung grabbed his hips roughly and began pounding into him at a brutal pace. Hongjoong knew that there would be bruises from his fingertips he gripped him so hard. The bottom couldn't even string together a coherent sentence and began seeing stars behind his closed eyelids. His strength began to leave his legs so Wooyoung grabbed ahold of the shower knobs to anchor them in place as he continued to hump him.

"Be as loud as you want Hongjoong," Wooyoung growled as he felt himself getting rapidly close to finishing. "Scream my name..."

So Hongjoong did, loudly and repeatedly until he came in hot streams all over his own stomach and chest from the insane amount of pleasure. The purple haired boy threw his head back fucking the orgasming boy so hard his legs lifted off the wet floor.

Wooyoung allowed him to slide to his knees just as he too reached his climax. The blond haired boy opened his expectant mouth as he came, shooting his large load all over his face and hair. 

Hongjoong kitten licked the tip of Wooyoung's sensitive member. He gasped as he felt the boy lick him clean and swallowed every drop. Amazed he noticed that Hongjoong already began stroking himself again looking up at Wooyoung. His hyung looked so sexy on his knees, his mouth raw and sighing his name.

"Do you want to go again?"