Chapter Two: Afternoon Delight

"Wooyoung Christ..." The younger boy hissed as Wooyoung continued to give him the best head he'd ever had in his life. Wooyoung never looked away as he continued to dip his head up and down expertly sucking him off.

The trainee and him had only known each other for a few days. Within one afternoon of casual flirting Wooyoung had taken him back to the dorms, pulling the boy's pants down before the door had shut behind them.

The sounds of heavy breathing and wet sucking filled the room. The boy reached down to run his hands through Wooyoung's purple hair but was slapped away.

"You don't get to touch me," Wooyoung whispered releasing the boy's cock from his mouth. He stood up and looked down into the young trainee's eyes. "My turn."

He pushed the boy to his knees and slid his cock into his waiting mouth. The boy enthusiastically twisted his head from side to side circling his tongue around the shaft. Wooyoung growled appreciatively and ran his hand's through the boy's hair forcing him to take his whole member into his mouth. The boy gagged, eyes misting over as it hit the back of his throat. Eager to please the boy raised his hands to show that Wooyoung was in control. 

Wooyoung smiled and sped up his pace thrusting in and out rapidly. Saliva dribbled down Wooyoung's thighs and the boy began stroking himself, chasing after his own release. Sweat dripped down the purple haired boy's back from the exertion as he felt himself getting close. He'd had a lot of pent up sexual frustration lately and the trainee's mouth seemed to be the quickest solution. He studied the top of the boy's head, imagining that it was a certain hyung's lips wrapped around his cock instead. 

A boy with soft blonde hair and delicate features.

"Mmmm hyung.." He gasped quietly. That was all it took before Wooyoung came with a yell into the boy's mouth who greedily swallowed his load. A second later the kneeling boy came all over the floor, softly mewling, his cheeks rosy. Wooyoung smirked and stepped back so he could pick up his discarded clothes. He was going to be late to dance practice if he didn't hurry.

Hair disheveled the younger boy wiped his mouth and shakily got to his feet. "That was so hot Wooyoung."

Wooyoung only nodded his head and slipped his shirt on, belt buckle clinking as he shifted on his feet. Where the hell are my shoes? He thought absentmindedly before finding them under the edge of a bed where he had hastily kicked them off.

"When can we do this again?" The boy asked.

Wooyoung laughed as he knelt and began tying his shoes. "I'll call you when I need you again."

The boy scratched the back of his head. "Okay I guess?"

Wooyoung gave him a small smile that didn't reach his eyes and then left the dorm. He checked his watch and, realizing he didn't have much time, began jogging down the hallway to the dance studio.

                                                                                                      ---

My lungs are on fire, Hongjoong thought as he wiped sweat from his brow. Why is this move so hard to get down? He had been at it for hours and just couldn't get the timing right with the rest of the group. He was a bit of a perfectionist when it came to dance and wanted to make sure he had it on lock before they shot the music video.

He jumped a little when someone put a cold bottle of water against the back of his neck. He turned around to meet Seongwha's amused expression.

"Take a break with me, you're pushing yourself too hard." He chided handing him a towel to dry of his sweat. Hongjoong grinned and accepted the towel. "I could use a break."