Chapter 2: The Oujia Board Exchange

"Mafumafu!", Soraru shouted as he ran towards him but it was too late. "There is someone behind you." Those words echoed in their minds.

They all looked behind them but there was no one. Amatsuki felt his legs becoming weak and sunk down in the floor. "...I will look if there is someone.", Soraru said.

"Hey... What do you think happened to him? Below...", Amatsuki asked.

"It's better not to look Ama-chan...", Kashitaro said as he took him be his hand rubbed his back. Kashitaro went outside incase Soraru needed help leaving Amatsuki alone in the classroom.

Amatsuki sobbed sadly and Soraru and Kashitaro looked around for a person when they suddenly heard Amatsuki shouting.

"What happened, Amatsuki?", Kashitaro asked worriedly. "There is a gh-gh-ghost! The ghost of Mafumafu!", Amatsuki stuttered out as he pointed at Mafumafu. "Ah, sorry. I'm still alive.", Mafumafu apologized as they all looked at him with an "Are you serious"-Look.

Mafumafu sat on a panda still alive. And stepped down on the edge of the window thanking the panda. "Thank you, Panda-san. You're a lifesaver.", Mafumafu thanked it.

The panda walked away and they all looked at him before Amatsuki lunged at Mafumafu crying out loud. "Thank goodness you're alright! What would we have done if you died?", Amatsuki sobbed loudly and Kashitaro had to pull Amatsuki away so Mafumafu could breath again.

"Air...", Mafumafu took deep breaths. "That's what you deserve for making us worry.", Soraru said. "Awww, was Soraru-san worried about me?", Mafumafu teased.

"Of course. Everyone was." Soraru answered making Mafumafu blush slightly.

"I-is that so? Of course you would! What would you do anyway if this angel here would die?", Mafumafu out his hands on his hips puffing out his chest proudly. "Anyway, did we clear this stage?", Mafumafu asked.

"Usually, we should get the Chromosome but we didn't get it.", Soraru said. "Guys... what is this smell? It's like something is burning.", Amatsuki said. "It didn't smell this way just now. Is there a fire?", Kashitaro asked.

"What happened?", Sakata asked as the screen turned black. "Well, there is a malfunction. I think it should switch up to the backup monitor soon.", Retrodot said and it did.

"Ah it's on. Who is that?", Shima asked and they all looked at it. "It's no good. We tried many times but it still wants Mafumafu. So what do we do now? Change it's condition?", Soraru asked.

"I've had enough... I wanna go home.", Amatsuki said tears in the corner of his eyes. "It will be fine, Ama-chan! I am here!", Kashitaro said.

"Are they always like this?", Soraru asked after watching them for a bit.

"Not really. Only when they do a horror let's play together which is really rare because Amatsuki hates horror. But when they do they act exactly like that.", Mafumafu explained.

"Great... now we can— Eh?", Soraru halted and looked straight behind Mafumafu. "What is it, Soraru-san?", Mafumafu asked. "You were right. There was someone behind us.", Soraru said pointing behind Mafumafu.

They all turned there and like Soraru said there was a black person sitting in one of the seats. "Where did you come from?!", Amatsuki screeched. They all stood there warily before Mafumafu decided to walk up to her. "Oi!", Soraru looked at Mafumafu who ignored him and walked towards her.

"Are you the Oujia Board?", Mafumafu asked her and she quietly shook her head in response. "Then who are you?", Mafumafu asked keeping his nice voice but instead of answering she took his arm and looked at him from her hollow eyes instead. "Thank you for the water.", she thanked him.