Chapter 31: Dating experience

"I wonder if Urata-san has a girlfriend.", Shima wondered as everyone stopped what they were doing looking at Shima and Sakata spilled his drink. "Ah! Sakata! Your drink! Your drink!", Mafumafu warned taking a tissue to dry everything but Sakata didn't even mind it as he stood up.

"Eh?! Why do you suddenly ask?", Sakata asked as his face went pale.

"Ah, it's nothing much. It's just when I went to his room to wake him up today, because he took so long and Senra asked me to wake him up for him, he kinda... patted my head?", Shima confessed and rubbed the back of his neck as Sakata just stood there not believing it.

"Eh?! What happened exactly?! Tell me!", Sakata demanded as he walked up to Shima who backed away. "Well...".

Shima walked into Urata's room without knocking, knowing that it was open.

"Urata, wake up. I'm here because Senra told me to help you wake up so stand up and get ready.", Shima said as he walked to Urata's bed and crouched down ready to throw Urata out of his bed if he had to.

Urata shuffled a bit before smiling sleepily and patting Shima's head. "Thanks for waking me up like always, Yama-chan. Just give me a few more minutes to completely wake up."

"Is what he said.", Shima told them as Sakata visibly paled.

"Ahahaha.... Ura-san has a girlfriend who wakes him up everyday... I'm happy for him really...", Sakata laughed emptily as he poured himself some tea which didn't pour into his cup but on the table again as Mafumafu tried his best to bring Sakata back to his senses.

"So that tanuki actually has a girlfriend?", Soraru asked not believing it. "Kinda difficult to imagine with his personality and all.", Soraru mocked as Sakata nodded agreeing.

"Y-yeah! Maybe he doesn't have a girlfriend!", Sakata exclaimed hopefully. "By the way, if we're already at that topic.

Was any of you ever in a relationship?", Shima asked as Mafumafu smiled.

"What is a relationship? Is it tasty?", Mafumafu asked as Sakata joined in as well.

"Can I buy it at a convenience store?", Sakata asked as Shima sweat-dropped.

"I guess that's a no.", Shima said as Amatsuki's curiosity grew as well.

"Were you ever in a relationship?", Amatsuki asked his head leaning against the back of the chair he was sitting on.

"I guess I was... we broke up after a few weeks though. It was some sort of arranged marriage or something like that.", Shima confessed as he laughed sheepishly as the others just stared at him in surprise and shock.

"No way! I only ever saw those things happen in movies!", Amatsuki exclaimed as Mafumafu agreed. "Anyways!

Enough about me! What about the others? You guys know about me, Sakata and Mafu already. What about you, Amatsuki?", Shima asked and grinned when he saw Amatsuki blushing.

"E-eh? Me? Well—". "Don't tell me you had a girlfriend already, Ama-chan!!! Traitor!", Mafumafu gasped as Amatsuki waved his hands in front of him.

"What are you talking about? I—". "Wait, Ama-chan, are you cheating on me? Even after I was so happy knowing you were my first and last lover...", Kashitaro asked his voice sounding sad.

"What are you talking about?! We're not even dating!", Amatsuki argued as Kashitaro widened his eyes. "W-we're not?", Kashitaro asked genuinely shocked as Amatsuki widened his eyes. "Wait, we are in a relationship?!

That can't be right! Neither of us ever confessed!", Amatsuki exclaimed as Mafumafu crossed his arms. "Ama-chan, how dare you cheat on Kashitaro-san!", Mafumafu pouted as Amatsuki gasped.