Chapter 47: So we can see each other someday again

"Wait... isn't that—". He was interrupted by the purple-haired male shouting out his name in shock. "Senra?!", Shima shouted surprised. "Stop the car!", Shima demanded and Kradness did so as Shima opened the car door.

He jumped out of the car and ran towards the blonde who was leaning against a tree. The blonde had his knees pulled towards his chest as he gripped his head with both of his hands. "Senra!", Shima called out to him and that's when Senra looked up at Shima confused and surprised.

"M-mashi? What are you doing here?", Senra asked and Shima frowned worried. "That is my question! Why are you here?! What were you doing? And what happened to you?", Shima asked when he looked at Senra. He was dirty and looked like he hasn't slept in days.

"I... tried to meet up with my sister but... when I did, the leader of this organization came and h-he killed her. Even though without her, this island will be screwed.", Senra explained and a constant stream of tears welling up. "The leader of this whole organization killed her?", Shima asked shocked and Senra nodded grimly.

"Yes... I barely escaped but I really thought I would die here. Cause I was banned from the games and this organization betrayed me. But who would have thought that you would come.", Senra said looking up at Shima and smiling.

"What are you? A knight in shining armor coming to save the guys in need of help?", Senra asked jokingly but he was picked up by Shima, startling the blonde. "I am your friend who's going to save you. Let's get back to the others.

You have a lot to explain to me. You worried everyone. You worried Urata. And you worried me.", Shima muttered the last part but Senra still heard him as his smile turned soft.

"So I did... I'm sorry.", Senra said and Shima carried Senra inside the car. When everyone saw Senra, they immediately threw themselves on the blonde. "Where were you?!", Sakata asked and Senra laughed sheepishly.

"I had some things to do.", Senra answered them vaguely not wanting to say too much. They then set him down as they patched him up. When he saw Urata walking towards him, not saying anything, he gave the brunette a smile as well. But the blonde couldn't form a sentence because he knew, that Urata knew everything.

That Senra actually didn't think that he would ever see any of them. That the letter he gave to Urata, was a farewell letter. "Urata, I—". "Senra.", Urata interrupted him and Senra gulped and waited for Urata to shout at him. He was ready to receive what he deserved. Instead, Urata just grinned lightly.

"You look terrible right now.", he said and Senra widened his eyes when he realized that Urata forgave him. More like, he was never even mad at him, making Senra almost cry in relief. Instead, he just smiled back at Urata. "Mean as always, Urata~", Senra exclaimed fondly.

"Anyways, care to tell us what happened?", Urata asked and Senra nodded. "I was about to go to my sister. But she's gone.", Senra explained curtly and Urata could only nod grimly. "Oi, driver! Drive faster! Or else we're going to die!", Urata said. Kradness only grumbled quietly.

"I already know. I am working here too, you know? I also have a name. It's Kradness. So stop calling me driver.", Kradness told Urata. "This guy has been calling me driver this whole time.", Kradness sighed annoyed and Hashiyan just laughed from the passenger seat. "I'll drive faster if you want me to~", Hashiyan said.

Nqrse, Senra and Mafumafu all widened their eyes. "Wait, Kradness?!", they shouted out in surprise before looking at each other in shock.