Chapter 17: To stay or not to stay?

Soraru sneezed as he ate the canned food he was given. "What a cute sneeze you have.", Nqrse chuckled at this as he took a towel and started drying Soraru's hair.

"Could you please stop telling me that. Save those words for your boyfriend.", Soraru teased back as Nqrse merely giggled at that.

"I'm sorry. I think Luz-kun will be finished soon and then you can go ahead and take a shower.", Sou said and at that moment Luz came out and Soraru could finally go in.

As Soraru showered he tried to clear his mind letting the water flow on in his head. He didn't know what to do yet but he thought he could just figure it out later. He took the white sweater and black pants and wore them as his school uniform was hanging and drying right now.

As Soraru came back and sat down he took a towel to dry his hair. Sou was making some coffee right now as he set the mugs for each of them down. "Shouldn't I go back to the White Room for a while?", Soraru asked as he didn't want to make Retrodot suspicious. "The White Room?

I'm pretty sure it's fine. Those guys don't care about defectors.", Luz assured him as he took one of the mugs. Soraru just put the towel down still unconvinced. "Well, when me and Luz escaped nothing happened.", Nqrse said as he put some milk into his coffee cup. "Maybe he doesn't check the surveillance cameras.", Sou said and Soraru stayed silent before speaking up again.

"...What if he purposely let me go.", Soraru asked as the other two just stared at him silently urging him to go on explaining.

"I mean... what if he found out about the secret path a while ago and is planning to get all the defectors of the past back using me as a bait?", Soraru questioned as a heavy silence followed after that. Luz was the first one to speak again.

"...What you say is one of the possibilities that might happen. When he does come then we intend to fight him but...", Luz stopped talking for a while as he took a cup of coffee and held it towards Soraru smiling slightly.

"With just the three of us it could be a bit difficult so we thought it would be nice to have more fighting power on our side.", Luz said as he stood there still smiling at Soraru who looked at him understanding. "Soraru... will you join us?"

Urata smiled sadly as he put the revolver against his head. "We'll talk about this after we get out of here.", Urata said and Sakata rushes towards him trying to rip the revolver out of his hands.

He desperately tried to reach him and stop Urata. But he was too late as Urata already pulled on the trigger and he could only stare at him.

"Ura-san!"

A brown brunette cursed when he noticed that he was in a forest. Normal people would have been confused and scared but he was just annoyed and had enough of this.

"Why am I in this hellhole again?!", he asked himself as he stood up kicking a tree when he suddenly noticed a voice next to him.

"Um? Are you alright?", a red-head asked worriedly. The brunette could only stare at him as he looked at him wide-eyed. "Thank goodness, that you're awake! I didn't know what to do if you didn't!", the red-haired boy exclaimed as he clasped both of his hands together.

"S-sakata?", the brunette asked shocked. "Hmm? Yes, that's me! How do you know my name? Have we met before?", the said boy asked and that's when it hit the brunette. The younger boy forgot about him and their past together.