Chapter 40: Secrets of Stealth

"Ura-san, you're going to break my back if you stretch me more. Ow!", Sakata shouted as Urata shouted at Sakata, telling him to stop whining. "Wow, Mafumafu, you don't have any stamina at all!", Shima exclaimed laughing as you could hear Mafumafu whining.

"I... think I'll die...", Mafumafu said as Amatsuki hummed in agreement.

Luz laughed when he heard how loud it was outside and he could only imagine what kind of chaos was going on right now.

"Man, I'm just happy to not be in their place right now. Thank god, you need me to discuss things.", Luz said as he continued laughing.

"Soraru, what are they even doing?", Nqrse asked as Soraru explained them. "Well, to get out of here is already difficult.

Of course everyone will try their best to make a strategy to not be noticed and if we are discovered we still have people who can defend themselves like Shima, Urata, and you two.

I had some karate lessons in the past but I doubt I can do much to protect all of us. But even if we have these people we can't protect everyone and it'll be difficult to defend and protect someone if a lot of guards try to take you down.

That's why they have to train so they can at least defend themselves if that's needed.", Soraru explained as Luz and Nqrse looked at Soraru impressed.

"Wow, you did karate in the past? And here I thought I know you! Do I even know you?", Luz asked as Soraru rolled his eyes.

"Sorry to not meet your expectations.", Soraru apologized sarcastically. "You thought a lot of ahead, didn't you? I'm impressed.", Nqrse nodded approvingly. "Well, I had to. Since we arrived on this island, I prepared for this day. It would have happened sooner or later anyway.", Soraru said as Luz and Nqrse nodded.

"Now then, I bet the others are working hard so we should do the same. Let's just think of the best strategy to get out of here while the others are training.", Nqrse suggested as the other two nodded and they started making a plan.

Mafumafu and Sakata all laid on the floor panting as they tried to catch their breath and the others looked at them in pity while Urata stared down at them mercilessly.

"Is that all you guys can do? We've only been training for an hour.", Urata reminded them as Mafumafu tried to form a sentence.

"An hour without a break! I never did any sports in my life! How do you expect me to hold on for so long?", Mafumafu whined as Sakata agreed. "Are you serious?

If Amatsuki or Kashitaro would have complained then I would have understood.

I let them do push-ups and let them run around the whole time. Heck even if Shima would have started to complain then I couldn't have argued because I gave him an extra hard training.

And he is perfectly fine!", Urata said as he pointed at Shima who was still training right now. "But those guys are people who did sports in their life or something!", Sakata said as he hit his hands on the floor repeatedly.

Urata looked at the two younger males whining on the floor as he felt his patience snap. "You guys have been stretching this entire time and haven't even started doing anything else yet! And you didn't even stretch properly!", Urata pointed out annoyed as Sakata and Mafumafu flinched knowing that Urata was right. "B-but—".

"Don't you even come with b-but! You will start doing some exercises now! I will make sure that you do.", Urata said as he looked down at them coldly making the two gulp before you could here the two screaming for help.

Luz let his pencil fall down as he jumped when he heard the screams and turned around to Soraru with a worried look.

"Are you sure they're alright? They actually sound like they're being killed at the moment.", Luz said as Soraru just nodded and scribbled something down. "They'll be fine.