Chapter 19: Going back to Kindergarten

So before the chapter begins I wanted to thank for all the people reading this story (><). I saw how many people read this and I know it's not really much compared to some other great stories but I am happy that there are so many people interested in this story.
Maybe because of the anime, Naka no Hito Genome, or just because you like Utaite stories. Either way I'm very happy that people share the same interest like me in this and I know I'm saying too much and I know that you might not even be reading this right now and just jump to the chapter because this is really getting too long and I'm just talking to myself which would be a bit embarrassing :;(∩///''///∩);:. Wwwww.
So thanks if you even read this long passage here www. Also I wanted to thank all the readers that are commenting in here because I'm always very happy about reading your comments! So thank you!
(* ' ' *)╯♡
Now enough with the talking. Have fun reading the chapter!

"Are you kidding me?!", Urata shouted as Shima and Senra flinched hearing that almost tearing up. Shima hugged Senra trying to calm him down even though he was scared as well.

Urata felt guilty as he was about to apologize but Sakata was faster to speak than him.

"You scared them, Ura-san. We're their parents now so take responsibility!", Sakata said as Urata's guilty expression changed to one of embarrassment and annoyance. "Huh?!

What do you mean we're their parents? We are just playing this game to clear this stage!", Urata said as Sakata ignored him and walked to both Senra and Shima hugging them.

"There, there. He looks quite scary, doesn't he? Ura-san might look scary but he's really nice actually. You just have to get to know him more to see that!", Sakata assured them as he patted their heads and they understood nodding.

Sakata smiled at that turning towards Urata his smile brightening even more of possible.

"Ura-san! They understood! They know your true kindness!", Sakata said smiling brightly at Urata who felt his face becoming the same color as Sakata's hair. He turned away nodding.

"Good for you...", he said trying to hide his face. Sakata frowned as he walked to Urata.

"Ura-san! Look at meeeee!", Sakata said throwing himself on Urata as Urata just became redder trying to push him off. "L-let go of me!", Urata demanded trying to pry Sakata off who just laughed in response tightening his hug.

Shima and Senra who watched this scene playing before them started laughing as Sakata smiled even more. "Look! Even they're on my side!", Sakata said not letting go of the brunette who slowly gave up and trying to pry Sakata off.

Will you still smile at me when you find out the truth? I can't bear to leave you again... Will you be as devastated as you were like when you were before? I don't want to hurt you again.

Would it be better to leave you now before you can get hurt even more or should I stay? Will you forget me again like you did before?

Those questions would always hunt Urata whenever he saw Sakata but when he saw Sakata smiling at him he just couldn't bring himself to leave him. This is just not fair... How come you can forget me but I can't forget you?

Urata thought as he smiled bitterly. Sakata who noticed that Urata stayed motionless furrowed his eyebrows in worry. "Ura-san?", he called out as Urata snapped out of his thoughts again.

"Just let go of me.", he said in his usual annoyance as he didn't want to worry Sakata even more.

Sakata pouted as he refused to let go and they just kept bickering as the two kids watched them laughing with each other.