Epilogue: Moving on or Keep on Hoping?

Mafumafu blinked a few times confused as he flinched from the sun hitting his eyes. He then slowly sat up as he looked around to see white walls decorated with framed pictures and a guitar leaning against it.

He remembered that it should be messy but someone must have cleaned it over the time he had been gone.

A few more seconds before he snapped out of his thoughts and recognized it as his room. And a few seconds more until he noticed someone sitting next to him, watching him this whole time.

He looked to his side to see a familiar woman with light blonde hair and red eyes looking at him with tears eyes. But before he could say anything she threw her arms around him as she started crying, startling the albino.

"Thank goodness you woke up! I thought I'd never get to talk to you again. I'm sorry. All this time I must have made you so uncomfortable and sad with my attitude towards you. I always treated you like my deceased son even though you're not.

And when you were gone I did nothing to find you again! You are my son and I am so sorry for being such a sorry excuse of a mother! You have every right to go out of this house again if you don't want to see me again. But please accept my apology.", she apologized over and over again as tears welled up in Mafumafu's eyes as well.

"N-no... please don't say that! You still cared for me and gave me a place to call home! And even with those flaws I still see you as my caring and loving mother.", Mafumafu said and she hugged him tighter thanking him for forgiving her and promising him that she would never ever do something like that anymore.

After both of them calmed down, his mother pulled away from him and wiped her remaining tears. "I kept you long enough. Your friends are waiting downstairs for you. They are the ones who brought you back here. So let's go down and thank them.", she said and he nodded before following her downstairs. Once they reached the living room, he saw some of his friends.

A familiar light-haired male noticed them coming down and jumped up, running towards Mafumafu to give him a hug. "You're finally awake! How are you feeling?", Luz asked and Mafumafu patted Luz's back lightly to show that he needed air to breath. Luz noticed and let go, laughing sheepishly as he sat back down and Mafumafu looked around to see Amatsuki, Luz, Sou and Sakata.

"I'm feeling all better now. How long have I been out?", Mafumafu asked and Amatsuki counted on his fingers before answering. "About five to six hours. Urata hit you hard! You were passed out and didn't even wake up from anything.

Luz carried you all the way here!", Amatsuki told Mafumafu who immediately bowed several times in front of the light-haired male, thanking him and apologizing. Luz just waved his arms dismissively laughing. "We're childhood friends, Mafu. Of course I'd help you.", Luz said and Mafumafu thanked him one more time before he stopped sitting down as well.

"I'll leave you guys talking to each other then and go to do some shopping.", Mafumafu's mother said before heading out of the house.

"Could you explain what exactly happened while I was unconscious?", Mafumafu asked and Luz's face turned serious as he nodded.

"After you passed out, we could see how the island started to break down. We couldn't see how it sunk completely because we drove far away. Shortly after, it got pretty hectic? Well, it got pretty big and the police immediately came as soon as we arrived in Tokyo. There were reporters who came as well because so many kidnapped people came back, you know?", Luz said and Mafumafu nodded.

"Were there that many people?", Mafumafu asked surprised and Sakata nodded. "You should have seen it! It was so crowded! Over hundreds of people were there! They all wanted to see their children again.", Sakata exclaimed and Amatsuki nodded as well. "Your mother, who heard of the news, immediately stormed there.